[Chapter 8 pt 2]: The Upside down

3RD PERSON POV

Hopper sits in a room alone, the silence was broken by Dr. Brenner approaching inside opening the door.

He hands Hopper a cigarette and a lighter while walking in.

"Where's the girl?" Dr Brenner asked.

Hopper inhales deeply before speaking again.

"You gotta give me your word. Nobody's ever going to find out about this, and those 4 kids those boys and other girl, you're gonna leave them alone. Then I'll tell you."

Brenner thought for a second. He had to lie. He had to keep Emma a secret that she was one of them.

He planned to leave Emma alone for now.

~~~~~

Joyce sits in the small room like before, but she wasn't yelling. She just stood there tied and sighed in defeat.

Until she heard footsteps approaching towards the door.

Hopper came through it with a couple men.

They unlocked the handcuffs tied to the chair.

~~~~~

Joyce and Hopper are walking through the halls with men. Going to a certain room that will prepare them for the next event that was going to happen.

"I don't understand." Joyce whispered.

"We came to an agreement."

"What?"

"Look everything that's going to happen here and everything that's going to happen, we don't talk about. You want Will back? This place had nothing to do with it. That's the deal. You got it?"

Joyce looked down instead of responding she didn't really have a choice.

So they kept walking until the arrived.

It was a small room.

"What is this?"

"Protection." A man said referring to yellow suits hanged on the wall.

"The atmosphere is toxic." He continues.

"But my son he is there he...-"

"Put it on." Hopper interrupted Joyce.

They hopped inside an elevator and escalated down. They had the suits on and they had flashlights for logical purposes.

The arrived to their destination.

The walk through the long dark hall as unfamiliar substances stuck onto the wall, the light from the flashlights stream across the wall, as they walk farther and farther.

As they reach the gate, the gate to find Will. They give uneasy glances until walking in.

  ~~~~~~~~