[Chapter 5 pt 1]: The flea and the Acrobat

~3RD PERSON POV~

Hopper had snuck into the lab he was of course looking to see if they had Will the halls were dark so he had a flashlight. He had a very uneasy feeling to this as if someone were following him. Then he started calling out Wills name to confirm it.

"Will?!"

"Will!"

He had just gotten into a fight with the men back there so he had a weapon in his hands. Then he had come across a room where he had suspected where Will should've been held in captivity. But he found a little drawing of two stick figures one big one and one small one.

The drawing was rather messy and not perfect. It was ripped from the corners and more grey than a white piece of paper, it had messy writing above it forming the word 'papa' he knew it was a drawing but it wasn't Wills.

Then he saw a small bed, small enough to be a kids bed, next to it was a small desk with a small plant placed on it, the plant was fake, the bed had no blanket on it. It was just the mattress and a cover above it to cover the mattress but that was it. The room was also a little cramped so it had to be a kids one though this was no condition for a kid. little did he know he was chasing after the wrong person.

He went into a small office with many files in it, it was rather messy but that was the least of his concerns right now. He started searching to see if he could find anything about Will.

But he found something much more different than that.

||EXPERIMENT: X MISSING||

He had searched more into the file as it dragged his attention and his eyes became widened and he cautiously looked around then his attention got dragged back on what his eyes were examining.

'D-N-A NOT HUMAN STAY CAUTIOUS AT ALL TIMES.DANGEROUS'

"What is that supposed to mean" he mumbled to himself he felt uneasy, this thing was still out there doing god knows what, but he convinced himself to find Will first, not another issue, but oh he will be back on this investment.

~READERS POV~

Eleven had been laying down for a while mostly cause she was exhausted, her head was on the edge of the couch and her legs were near Mikes lap who had his hands pockets staring into space or rather thinking. Dustin was on the stair case sitting and I was next to him while Lucas was on the couch across from Mike and El. My left leg had been thumping anxiously for the last ten minutes. The only way I can describe the rooms atmosphere was confusion and silence.

"What was Will saying" Mike questioned all of us as if we knew what the hell he was saying we were just as confused.

"Like home.... Like home... but dark?"

"Cold." I replied

"And empty..." Lucas added on.

"Like empty and cold... wait did he say cold?" Dustin asked turning to me.

"I don't know..."

"Yea the stupid radio kept going in and out." Lucas added to me.

Dustin sighs.

"It's like riddles in the dark." Dustin compared.

"Like home..." I mumble