fifteen; can't

The group had enjoyed the amusement park, mostly. The rides weren't as exciting to the majority of the group (this count excludes Outer). But the freedom and bonding time, even if no one would admit it, was a nice experience that rarely happens.

By 9pm, a pile of stuffed animals close to the height of Nightmare had been created.
The only reason they had so many was that most of the group had amazing hand eye coordination with stellar aim, making them gods at the throwing games. Killer and Cross got banned from several.

Most of the pile contained stuffed bunnies, Killer took upon the liberty of naming each.
He gave them names like Arnold and their many variations, ie the second, third, and so forth. Lizzie the Destroyer was mentioned several times as well, as did Bexly the Behemoth. To a few though, he gave generic names such as Fluffy, Caramel, Karamle, Daisy, and Daffodil.

Killer also named a few of the stuffed creatures after the group members. A particularly angsty looking elephant had been named Nightmare, while a mad looking zebra was dubbed Error.

He then handed the two their stuffed counterparts.

"I'm an elephant now?" Nightmare sighed.

"Pathetic, I already have puppets of everyone so this stuffed zebra is nothing" Error scolded as he tucked the animal into his jacket pocket gently. This brought a smile to Killer's face.

"It's the thought that counts!" Outer popped into the conversation, holding a shooting star pillow.

"I suppose" Nightmare made a slightly disgusted face as he placed the elephant on the windowsill.

"Yeah... this little guy is going to enjoy his time in the garbage" Error mumbled but did nothing to the plush.

"Hey! I spent a good amount of time trying to get for you!" Cross frowned.

"I swear you guys are actual children" Nightmare rubbed his temples.

"Who says we aren't?" Outer demanded as he pulled out another stuffed animal. This one was a regular teddy bear with mocha colored fur and a black bow tie.

Dust and Horror watched the scene unfold in front of them, slightly amused. Seeing Error and Nightmare trying to reason with a bunch of childish adults was like a comedy sketch.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep" Dust told Horror as he headed upstairs, keeping his eye on the argument until he couldn't.

Horror stayed a while longer, watching with an amused face and keeping silent.

"I can't believe we spent all that effort" Error rolled his head back. He was getting rather tired of the bickering.

"Well, you did it because we're awesome" Killer grinned as he threw Arnold the Third at Error, who promptly caught the stuffed bunny.

"I'm going to sleep, this is tiring me out. Not to even mention we have a mission tomorrow" Error grumbled as he tossed Arnold the Third back to Killer. "Good night, you four".

Nightmare had decided to stick around, watching the three giddy with childishness. Why do I do this to myself? Nightmare asked himself more than once that day.

About half and hour had passed before Cross decided to sleep, Killer soon left as well, leaving Outer and Nightmare.

Outer waited until the two were out of earshot before he spoke, "I know you like Killer".

Nightmare was taken aback, "Excuse me?".

"Yeah, I know. Shocker! But you're not as slick at hiding your emotions as you think. I'm just saying though, you should work on it" Outer shrugged, all childishness in his voice had dissipated.