Chapter 15: sea sick

"How are we getting through here?" Luigi questioned as he stared at the large boat that was blocking the door. "Maybe it's got something to do with this?" I said pointing towards a sort of plug looking thing that was emitting a bright green glow.

Before Luigi could say anything, the VB started to ring, "hello?" I answered as I held the VB to my eyes. "I see you can't go anywhere since that boat's in your way, but hey perfect timing, though! Could you come back to the lab? Something has happened..." e gadd said. I hung up and told Luigi. We then made our way back to the elevator and into the basement.

"Ah I've been waiting for you two," E gadd welcomed us. However the mood soon turned sour as I noticed that a certain toad was missing, "oh, right...you see, I was actually thinking about further modifying the poltergust G-00. You know, powering it up."

"So why is the toad missing?" I asked, trying to keep calm. "I was confident that the parts were inside the hotel...so I had toad go look for it." E gadd then pulled up a monitor, "come have a look at this, it's footage from a camera I gave toad."

The footage played, toad was going back to the elevator in the boiler works but got spooked and dropped the upgrade parts and fled. "So you need us to go rescue toad?"

E Gadd nodded and added, "and those parts! Otherwise we can't progress." We both nodded and made our way to the boiler works. Using the footage we saw we made our way into the room where toad was last seen. "Send Gooigi through that pipe and see if we can get to the other side of this room."

Gooigi immediately popped out, "don't worry Y/n, I'll go and retrieve him!" After a minute of waiting. Toad flew into Luigi's face which startled both of us. "There you go!" Gooigi laughed as he came back through the pipe. "You couldn't of send him over a little more carefully?" I asked, Gooigi chuckled sheepishly before going back into Luigi's poltergust.

Then e gadd rung up once again, "heart you found our toad, now go and look for those parts!" I heavily sighed as the three of us retrieved the two parts from a fishing net in the main room and made navigated through the boiler works to get to the elevator, due to the door being blocked. (Sorry but I can't be bothered writing this part).

Ok so after getting the upgrade needed to progress, we were now back at the ship that was conveniently blocking our way to our location.

"So how does this work?" Luigi mumbled as he approached the glowing green plug on the wall, I shrugged but his question was answered after a flow of electricity snaked its way into the poltergust and Luigi activated the vacuum, causing a large eruption of air to roar through the room and picked off the wood blocking our way like it was nothing. "Luigi! Stop your starting to take the wall paper off!" I screeched.

He eventually stopped once everything was gone, I was surprised that the walls and ceiling didn't collapse!

After a rather short walk through the creepy, but surprisingly beautiful cavern. We both arrived to a large room filled with water and a portion of it was filled with sand and still palm trees. Glowing balls were fixed on the navy blue walls, along with a large crescent moon.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I breathed heavily, Luigi's head then turned towards me and smiled, "it's even more beautiful now that your standing in it."

I immediately covered my face in embarrassment and mumbled very quickly, Luigi just laughed at me and then stood in front of me, removing my hands away from my face. He quickly gave me a kiss on the lips before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the wooden plank and rung the bell, eventually through the fog, a large ship gently glided in the water, a draw bridge then collapsed with a loud thud.