Chapter 9: making a movie

Sorry for being dead for a long time but right after I posted the last chapter my work experience for college came up and I've been burnt out by it (because I had 3 weeks of work, but everyone else had 2) but anyway here's the next chapter and I hope you all enjoy!

So here we where, in a place called the paranormal productions...kinda weird how they have multiple movie sets in a hotel...then again they had a castle.

"What's the point of this room?" Luigi questioned, breaking my thoughts and looked around at the lobby. "I think it's...great!" Gooigi smiled as he stared at the helicopter above us, along with the sky scenery and wooden trees. "You think everything is amazing..."

Gooigi just shrugged at Luigi's statement and moved forward, I followed him with Luigi beside me, this time holding me by my waist. We got to a rage silver door with movie cameras imprinted in it, Luigi tried the handle.

"It's locked...there was a key back there," he stared. "But how will we be able to get up there? It's a little high..."

My eyes landed in the tv in the top left corner, it had the exact same picture showing on the one that sat next to the key Luigi talked about. I then turned the tv on and Luigi came over and accidentally nudged me out of the way.

"Umm Luigi?" I completely ignored him pushing me and dusted myself off, watching as he stared into the tv and edge his face closer and closer. "Your eyes will become square if you keep staring at the tv!" Gooigi scolded.

Suddenly the green plumber collided with the screen and was swallowed whole. "LUIGI?!" I exclaimed and waited for an answer, after around 10 seconds he reappeared with a key in his hand, seemingly unfazed with what occurred. "What?" He questioned, I opened my mouth to reply but Gooigi cut me off, "nothing, nothing!"

He raised a brow before shaking his head and unlocking the door, which opened to a large room with four tv's set up. On the side walls were four doors and large sliding door sat in front of us with a large 5 painted on.

What was the main event, however, was a ghost sat on a directors chair, his loud sobbing could be heard and tears flew everywhere.

"Oh the tragedy! How could I if lost it?! What director am I without it..." the director cried into his sleeves. This was hard to watch. "Even the sparkle from this button is nothing but a dull blur..."

Luigi immediately tried to grab the elevator button out of the directors hands, but stumbled after the ghost leaned to the left. "AAAAH! My bright, red megaphone! Where are thou?! I would give anything to hold my dear megaphone again..."

I then swallowed hard and lightly tapped him in the shoulder, "excuse me...maybe we could find your megaphone?" The ghost turned towards me, giving me a lob sided smile, "really? Oh thank you!" He quickly embraced me into a hug but let go as quick, "however I highly doubt you can find it, I've looked everywhere!"

Luigi then cleared his throat and gave a determined smile. "I'm sure we will be able to find it, mister...."

"Morty..." the ghost mumbled, he then sat back into his chair and began sulking. The three of us carefully snuck away and started to think. "This megaphone could be anywhere," I said.

"We should try these numbered doors..." Luigi stated, "I'll try the first and second door." Gooigi then stepped towards the door as well, "I'll join you, Luigi!"