Chapter 4: Something feels strange

The elevator opened and Luigi tried to shoved me out first, I glared at him playfully, "are you scared Luigi~?"

"What? No!" He scoffed as he crossed his arms, keeping a tight grip on his flashlight. "Ok maybe a little scared..." I chuckled and the stepped foot into the hotel shops. Suddenly I felt a cold chilly wind. "Did you feel that?" I mumbled. Luigi then walked towards my side and raised a brow. "Feel what...?"

I slowly shook my head and tried to brush it off, but it felt like someone was here and I could feel their gaze on me. Then I felt a headache coming. "I don't know what's happening...but I think this hotel is really doing something..."

"Maybe this has something to do with what Chambrea told us? The ghosts cats that used to control this hotel gave you a blessing of some sort right?" Luigi stated, I couldn't really tell if she was telling the truth but it would be the reason why I feel a cold air so suddenly. "Maybe you should try and transform into your cat?"

I gave him an uncertain look before breathing in slowly before I shut my eyes tightly and transformed. I then opened my eyes and looked at myself.

 I then opened my eyes and looked at myself

"Wow...Chambrea was not wrong..." Luigi muttered. I spun in a circle before getting an idea I then jumped and summoned a cloud. "It's like that Cloud Flower power up you told me about!" I giggled happily and I made a few more clouds and then threw one at Luigi's face.

We both laughed until we heard a booming voice. "Who's there?" I quickly changed back and tried to open the revolving door, but it wouldn't budge, "locked..."

"Maybe we should look round here?" Luigi stated, well more like questioned. I nodded and we both reluctantly went into the men's restroom and found the key in a toilet...reminds me of something. "I'll umm take it..." Luigi grabbed the wet Key and grimaced.

We then made our way back to the revolving door and unlocked it. We went through and heard the voice ask again, me and Luigi pushed our back against one of the shops to keep out of sight. "Nothing...why do I feel like he's here, I can sense him." A large ghost in a cop uniform heavily sighed.

My eyes narrowed at him, what was he talking about? Who's him? The cop then walked off to the right. Luigi then went up the deactivated escalator, I slowly followed and he picked up a diamond shaped key "I guess the cop dropped this, maybe we can get in?"

"I don't think so..." I said, pointing towards the keyhole, "the lock is in the shape of a star, we need to find out what it's for." We entered the main room and immediately noticed two shops that had been closed, one had a spade sign and the other was a diamond. "Over there!"

Luigi then ran up to the iron gate that blocked us out, Gooigi then called himself out. "I can get in there!" He proudly stated as he then kindly took the key out of Luigi's hand slipped through, I snorted. "You think that's amazing?" I then transformed and also slipped through and quickly snapped back to normal.