Chapter 20: king boo

Mild language warning for this chapter

Ok this was it, well hopefully. I couldn't remember the last time we had much peace...Seren told me this will be a harsh fight, and I'm shaking from how nervous I was!

Luigi looked back with a worried look, "Y/n, are you alright honey?" I blushed lightly, but I quickly nodded.

"Yep! Never better why do you ask?" I said a bit too cheery. Luigi furrowed his brows, but kept walking up the cracked stairs to follow Mario. "Your shaking..."

"I'm just a little nervous about what Seren said..." I admitted, Luigi stopped and faced me, grabbing ahold of my hands gently, "I highly doubt anything will go wrong, besides nothing has stopped us before has it?"

He kissed my hands and I snorted, "charming." Luigi laughed and we both walked up to the top of the hotel, but without my Poltergust, what was I going to do?

Mario was seen at the top, looking at the paining of peach that had been neatly propped up, "Luigi please! Do that light thing of your's quick!"

So the green plumber used the dark light to free the princess, she graciously floated to the ground and smiled at us. "You did it!"

I embraced the princess with the Mario bros and laughed happily. However Luigi turned around and let out a Yelp, "Mwa ha ha! How brash of you to come face me, Luigi!"

It was King Boo, and I felt my knees become weak at the boo look at me, "and Y/n...looking as bright as ever!"

The king then glared at the Mario bros and Peach, "you know, you had a chance to escape. But instead you fought all your way up here just to oppose me? How foolish!"

"No it's WE! We came up here to oppose you, King boo!" I mustered up the courage to spit back at him.

"Oh please Y/n, stay out of it...Ahem, you may have brought those ghosts to your side, however that doesn't mean that you can beat me!" The king growled.

Mario then scoffed, "well my bro and his lovely girlfriend where able to beat you twice..."

This didn't make the large boo very happy as he glared daggers at the red plumber, "if it wasn't for you she wouldn't be with this coward!"

"All of those ghosts were useless, especially Hellen...I had my grip on her for so long, only for it to be wasted!"

"I'M SICK OF THIS! NO MORE MERCY FOR YOU LUIGI!"

He then had hold of the lab, breaking it to reveal the toads and E Gadd, without warning he made a painting and threw them in, "take that! Ha ha ha! Now it's your turn!"

King boo had moved me aside, and Luigi stared at me in fear, however took off his poltergust and slid it towards me before the frame smacked down on him, Mario and Peach.

"No!" I cried helplessly as the love of my life and best friends were taken away, however I quickly slipped the Poltergust on my back.

The king laughed as he counted up the people in the painting, "seven! Yes, finally!" He then made the painting levitate behind him and stared at Me with love in his eyes. "Now this is what I've been waiting for, after all this time...we can finally be together~!"