1. The Hound

It was damp within the Woodside, where heavy foot steps could be heard. A man ran by, his face was shaded in scars, and giant like holes more like craters carved into the mans face, due to not washing it. He wore a light brown tunic and a dark gray cloak.

The men's hair was nappy and greased up, the man clearly had some bad hygiene. But that wouldn't matter in the end, dozens of wanted posters litter the trees with the same man who just ran by. His fate was sealed once they hired the blood hound to catch the man. And in a matter of seconds a second pair of feet no this person was on his hands as well more like a dog, as he chased the crater faced man. Heavy breathing came from the crater face man, he knew he had moments left he had to get this message out but how, you see for a while this man was sending notes, letters to the enemy and rural King. In the land of Kasha they try to stay away from treaties with other kingdoms and disapprove at anything any other possible documents getting out, they had no suspect that this man had stolen such a important document.

They just knew some previous things have gone missing some documents that weren't that important but it still lead a question. And over time they were able to track this man, the crater face man, named Curt. It has been a week since the posters have gone up, and the man seemed to disappear but now he was found in the palace but he somehow managed to escape, that's when they sent in the hound. A ruthless bounty Hunter AKA a freelance killer the man has no sides, the man only that pay the best. Even though he did enjoy helping Queen Lian, with a beautiful and sacred face her hair was silk White, and shines brightly in the moonlight. Her bust was rather large as well but that's not why he liked her.

The hound enjoys high honored people and seeing she was Queen he truly respected her. But she wasn't born Queen that's what made the hound like her so much you see in the land of Kasha you must fight in order to be ruler, unlike most kingdoms where you're born into it. The hound hated Royal born blood. They didn't earn his respect they didn't fight for their honor nor did they ever have to earn anything in their life they were handed it on a gold platter like dinner.
I'm back to the issue at hand though the hound jumps, leaps, and runs so the vast woodland as Curt is slowly down the hound only gets closer.
The look on Curt's face was filled with panic as he sees the hound approaching him from afar Curt grabs his dagger and is ready to defend himself, but in a matter of seconds, all was heard was a 'crashs' as Curt's lifeless head drops to the group.

The hound within pack up the body in a bag and pick up the head carrying it in as he was displaying it with honor showing off the kill.
The hound walked through the gates as he did people just looked at him they were scared. They knew the feats he could do, and how strong he was the hound was not magic born but he was just incredibly powerful no one knew the reason why hell the hound probably doesn't even know himself.
But people stared at him still like they didn't depend on him even though he's helped them so many times they treat him like a monster.

Two people whisper
"Don't look I was told his stare could kill you dead"
A older man said
"No way"
As a young lass rebuttaled dashing her head away quickly.
The hound just let out a soft sigh as he opens the door to the queens quarters. She would quickly pop up she was half dressed no man was inside she was probably just resting she probably didn't even know about what was happening, but the hound is always aware even through he didn't choose sides he still always help her and her people when they're in need.
"Tyson Lee what are you doing here"
Queen Lian said to the hound.

As she gazes at his features his thin dirty blonde hair, was covered in blood and is clear well usually clear and clearly washed skin was speckled in blood. The hound only war simple iron armor covered in a dark red cloak. Tyson had a mole on his right cheek, it was seemingly a beauty mark was the queen found quite unique. Tyson within drop the head on the Queen's bed
"Payment my lady?"
He said with a bow.
Lian looks away
"That's Curt"