27. the forest that never stops raining

( alert squad mango_boba_teaa ]

The group that Julie had set off with, would end up taking a rest.
"I'm pretty sure everybody's tired at this point let's take a break guys"Julie said. Julie Would then sit down by the camp fire as she looks at the others.

Chum would then sigh,
"Journey! Is going to be quite long is it not"
Chum said.
As an he would then take his hat off and sit down by the fire.
"Well I'm down for an adventure"
Leon said.
As
Zero sat close to Leon

David would then look around and place some tents down.
"All right everybody better get some sleep now!"
David said with a slight grin.

Dale would lay down on the ground
And look up at the stars.
"Well we should make sure the horses are well fed should we not my amigos"
Dale said as he closed his eyes

Hugo would would then jump off his horse and give an amazing landing.
"I'll give them apples or something they should be fine, but if you really want me to, I think we need food we didn't bring that much and I didn't know a trip is going to be this long one of us should go hunting"
Hugo said.

Desa
Would then float around, as she closes her eyes as she floats.
"well if everybody's going to be doing whatever they want to be doing I'm going to be getting some blood, from cows or whatever"

Desa said.

Lulu would then stay close to Leon as she sighs.

Sharpwing, would be in a tree laying back chilling.
"As long as we don't eat any eggs I'll be fine"
Sharpwing said.

Julie would then turn to everyone
"I would recommend everybody getting some sleep you don't have to but we could use some food in the end but I'm going to get some sleep"
Julie said as she laid back in the ground.

Chum would then shake his head.
"Well in my old age I should probably sleep as well I can't do much for hunting nowadays so I bid y'all good night"
Chum said as closes his eyes.

Leon would then shake look at the trees
"Ah, Hugo if you want I'll go with you"
Leon said.
As Hugo turns to him.
"Sure you better get going then"
Hugo said as he looks around.

Zero would look at Leon.
"Hey I should come as well"
Zero said.
Leon would then look back at her .
"No point on you endangering yourself we can't handle this don't worry, just stay here and get some sleep we can handle this"
Leon said.

David would already be fast asleep.
Dale would stand up and look around.
"I'll look at them to you guys get back all right"
Dale said
"Yeah that seems smart let's get going now"
Hugo said.

As he would walk into the deep woods.

Desa would look around.
"All stay here I got to protect Julie anyway"
Desa said.

Lulu would pull on Leon but Leon gave her a simple look,
"Stay here"
Leon said.

Sharpwing Would watch from the trees

Leon and Hugo went deep into the woods.

"What are we looking for"
Leon asked.

"Anything worth eating"
Hugo said.

They went to the deep woods were how bizarre it was truly, it was raining with in the woods but not on the outside they could walk into the woods and get soaked then back out and get completely dry how bizarre, truly was was there some kind of spell within this wood area that was blockading something here.

"This is peculiar I have not seen something like this never before"
Leon said as he pulls at his mustache.

"I must quite agree, rain within the forest but not out here the world is very amusing is it not comrade"
Hugo said as he would walk into the woods.

Leon would soon follow.

They enter the deep forest that brought deep rain within it the puddles they step on splash viciously as they continue deeper into the water area, that is mostly covered by deep trees as well they are half in water and half out.
"This the waste of time we're never going to find anything in the water"
Hugo said.

"Calm yourself partner got to be patient"

Leon said.

"Fine we don't got a lot of time you know that right who knows what could be in here"
Hugo said.
As they feel a dark presence approaching them.

As he went deeper into the forest area that was covered by a mystic type of rain, they would find a aquatic deer cow that had a large alligator-like tail and could swim at a train speeds it would then dash at them within the water pulling Hugo in.

"Holy fuck Hugo I'm coming!"
Leon yelled as he would jump on to the back of the beast, cutting into it forcing it to drop Hugo.

But then they would come across a shadow multiple shadows that jump them at once shadow people that were alive.

I'm wearing mask and Shadow like costumes and armor as they jumped to both Hugo and Leon.

"Fufuah"
Leon said as he was hit over the head.

Hugo would quickly pull himself to his feet, and conjure up some light magic around himself knocking tool The Shadow people to their feet.
As another two through Shadow like ropes around his arms pulling them behind him Hugo would then find a shrink to pull them back and bring the two people to the ground.

As he then pulls out a light arrow and throws it at one of the shadows.

But Hugo and Leon were both surrounded and in the deep water there is nothing they could do.
The beast they where trying to get meat from was then gutted as something burst though it.

Swimming at assuming fast paced something in the water would then leap out and take the shadows out.

The thing had a fish tail.
As it sings a beautiful song Hugo and both of y'all would then stand up. As the thing would lay the dead carcass of the animal they were just trying to hunt, on the ground before them.
Hugos vision was a bit blurry as he looks around.
And the fish thing would then speak.

"I am Lucy"
The fish thing said.
Hugo would then look confused.
"I think I'm dreaming but are you a mermaid"
Hugo said.
Leon would then struggle to stand up.
"Sure am, and I need you a guy's help to free this place so I can free myself, y'all can also have that thing provided, I guess y'all wanted to eat it or something it's why I was hunting it, it's just a demon sorcerer is taking control of this Forest area trying to get its power or something and trying to get two powerful weapons that are locked in here."
Lucy said

"You did just kind of save us but how can we help"
Leon asked.

"I cannot defeat the demon myself do you not know this, only humans and elves can defeat demons"

Lucy said.

"No I did not know that"
Hugo said. As he shakes his head

"Fine we will help let's just get this meat packed up then and start the journey to wherever this demon thing is and take it out real quick"

Leon said.
As both him and Hugo started to pack up the meat.

Lucy would then smile.
"Hold on to me I'll take you guys to where the demon lays"

Lucy said as she pulls Hugo and Leon,

About an hour to his past at this point.
As Julie sat up.
"What's going on with those two they should already be here"
Julie said.
"Aye dear do not fear, trust and faith they shall be here when their time comes to be back"
Chum said.