29. dragon born

[alert squad mango_boba_teaa ]

Julie would sigh as the group got closer to the dragons Castle they would soon approach.

Chum would smile "so this is it"
Chum said
Maybe we should only send in a couple of us"

Leon said.
" I'm good to do whatever you want to do"
Zero
Said.
Chum would then look away
"We need all the people we can get as the dragon still lives"
Chum Said.
Julie  would then turn to him
"It's what!?"
Julie said.

"You knew that it was alive"
Leon said
As zero looked surprised.

David would then shake his head
"this is going to be quite peculiar is it not taking on a dragon that's going to be really hard we should all go in together"
David said.

Dale would then back up.
"I don't know about this man"
Dale said as he was panicking.

Hugo would then sigh.
"If we all work together we can take the beats down I'm not quite sure this is about but I pretty much already know I guess you're trying to extend the barrier old man"
Hugo said.
Chum would then nod
"Yes of course I am"
Chum said.

Desa would then float around Julie.
"Seems like this might be a dangerous mission Julie are you sure you want to continue"
Desa said

As Julie would nod.
"Of course we're doing this to protect the kingdom"
Julie said.

Lulu wouldn't say much as she agrees with Leon.

Sharpwing was sitting in a nearby tree waiting for whatever they were going to do.
Lucy would sigh
"Well maybe we should all work together it seems the best option"
Lucy said.

Iris would smile, as she could finally, bring the dragon borns back, at last she held her first egg, but she needed to make sure the egg got fertilized, she only knew of one male dragon born.

she already made her way in the castle and was already there she could swear she saw people she knew before but she thought she was hallucinating.

She would would then land near the other dragonborn
And say.
"Ashton, at last, all my suffering, all those years working for that sorcerer taking on a apprentice suffering all that time has paid off,"
Iris said as she held up a egg.
Ashton would shake his head
"You've come at a bad time, I'm soon to be dead however you can postpone my death just use your magic or whatever"

Ashton said.

"Well you're about to die how I don't understand"

Iris said.
"The prophecy tells my death once a magical barrier goes out it already has in that magical forest still there and then I will die to the people who took it out there is no avoiding fate it happens for a reason, you know that, now give me your egg"

Ashton said, as Iris would hand him the rather large dragon egg.

"I'll buy you what time you have but I'm trying to save or race, they have to understand that"
Iris said.

As she walks out to the inner hall there she saw chum, Julie, and others
she was especially confused when she saw Hugo she had killed him she knew about this she had thought but then she remembered that chum had saved him.

"You, master of my master, I plead with you please don't do this we the last of our kind"
Iris said.
Hugo would then step up.
"You didn't see a problem with killing me"

Hugo said.

"Because I had to Felton made me there was no other way if I wanted to ever save my race I had to do what he said"
Iris said.