9. the Dreadwalker

Lian would running to the third and final blue haired sister of the trio, Jazz"Oh hello there child how are you"Lain said looking at the girl

"Oh hello there child how are you"
Lain said looking at the girl.
"I told you I'm not a child anymore, anyway I was really wondering have you seen my sisters"
Jazz said
"No sorry Jazz"
Lain said.
Jazz would nod in understanding.
Jazz would then walk off in frustration.
Lain would then go back to her chambers to read over a note Julie sent.

Meanwhile Hugo was just about fully recovered. And  Lynn just offered him a chance to join a team that are going to go out and hunt orcs.
Hugo could not deny this he had to accept.
"Okay I'm going to accept this deal, I'm not going to tell Eric just yet I want to check this out for myself, I want to take out the orcs And this is the way we can do it if we die doing it then we die doing it. But I'm not going to bring my friends into this. Now I'm ready for this"
Hugo said grabbing his gear.
"Very well follow me I'll bring you to the rest of them"
Lynn said as she brought Hugo to a name brand bar the smoking horse they can truly be found everywhere.
As they arrived they saw a girl with a angel ring above her head and medium sized wings that fit her small petite body she wore a dress that went all the way down to her feet and she had a cute little bow tie on as well.
"Aye Hugo, that's sharpwing, but we'll call her sharp."

Lynn said
"It's nice to meet you I've never met an angel before but you're quite stunning to be fair"
Hugo said as he smirks and puts his hand in front of sharp so she can shake his hand and get a proper greeting. Sharp shake his hand reluctantly but she had to say, Hugo was quite charming but his face had a scar on it that meant he'd seen stuff.
Sharp would feel Hugo's cheek and then see his pain and feel what he's been through
"I'm sorry for this"
Sharp said as she still had her hand holding the right side of Hugo's face
"Don't worry about it, the war is not over that was only a battle if I looked at the past I'm only going to fail"
Hugo said as he knew he couldn't stay thinking of what happened he needs to think about what's going to happen.
"I still wish you didn't have to go through this, maybe we can find a way to heal it one day"
Sharp said.
Hugo would sigh and nod,
And then he would fully look at her getting the full picture of what she looked like.
She was somewhat beautiful she had a tomboy like face Hugo was charmed but he couldn't focus on anybody but himself right now he needed to focus on killing   the orcs they killed his people.