21. end of act 1.

Julie would look at the ground.
"This is unbelievable, but I guess I have to believe you for now old man"
Julie said as the others would just looked surprised.
Lian would sigh.
"Well, you're saying then you know how to defeat Felton?"
Lian asked.
"Ah yes of course everybody has a weakness"
Chum said.

As Tyson with the rest of the pack would appear.
Tyson would immediately run over and pick Lian up kissing her add he lifted her.
"Just on time"
Chum said. As he would wiggle his finger.

"Tyson your ok"
Lian said as she kissed Tyson.
"I only died like once"
Tyson said.
"What"
Lian said in confusion
"Don't worry about it this is the rest of the wolf pack they will be staying here,"
Tyson said as it was clear that Huston was missing.
"It's nice to me everyone but Tyson and I have some catching up to do, why do you go over everything with them Chum while Tyson and I chat"
Lian said as she pulls Tyson into the castle.
"Well, welcome, we're planning for a war, and everyone must be ready so let me get to teaching"
Chum said.

Tyson would lay Lian on the bed.
"Well there is a lot we need to talk about!"
Tyson said
"I know but, maybe we should just talk later" Lian said as she cuddles next to Tyson.
Chum would then walk to edge of city
Where he would create a magical barrier
"This will hold for about 2 years it's all I got me I hope we have enough time to prepare my apprentice will come and when he does everything Will change,"
Chum said as he finishes the magical barrier.

Lian would sigh as she laid on her back
"Tyson I think you should become the king here, don't you already run that pack or something"
Lian said
"I don't deserve to be no King"
Tyson said as he held Lian tightly.
It seemed like everybody for now would be resting and getting prepared for the future everything was about to change and soon to happen.
But for now in the age of shadows was now, during a peaceful short time but this would not last long nothing last forever.

Tyson would then give Lian a kiss.

End of act 1