24. understanding a concept

Tyson would  be on a hunting trip, with his son you had a white short hair like his mother but her hair was longer of course, but Ross had Tyson's eyes of course.
As they we're just about to leave somebody would stop them.
It was zero.
"Tyson if you're going hunting why don't I come along to watch your back, you know what's out there"
Zero said.
"I would prefer Alia, me and her just have more chemistry when it comes to combo fighting, but you can tag along if you want to"
Tyson said.
"Does your pup know how to transform you"
Zero asked.
"Of course he does"
Tyson said.
"Very good, I've been meaning to ask you, are you 100% positive I can mate with anybody"
Zero asked.
As Tyson shakes his head.
"Well of course, it is your life after all love whoever you love that is who you love"Tyson said.
"I see"
Zero said as she shakes her head,
"What if I told you I kind of falling for Leon"
Zero said.
"Your what, Leon out of all the guys Leon"
Guy said as he judged heavily
"I know I said you can love anybody but him, just curious why do you like him"
Tyson said as he held his son on his shoulders.
"Well during these past two years, he's helped me through a lot of things, I've been dealing with a lot of PTSD due to what your uncle did, I mean it was the way the old way but it was the way of how things were done in packs I guess that's why a lot of packs broke up though that's why we've been seeing a bunch of wolves near this place isn't it"
Zero said.
"Ah maybe, the way my uncle did things was not the right way whatever he did to you I'm sorry, but Leon is a good guy at the end of the day you're always do what's right he will abide by the law sometimes too much can get him hurt it can but his heart is no right place"
Tyson said.
"Now I know my son is a bit too young for hunting but I want him to be experienced with this you know what I'm saying"
Tyson said
"But we probably are getting too comfortable with the situation at hand, everybody's settling down with kids and stuff I mean not everybody, some people are finding love some are just fighting the darkness inside of themselves for the past they cannot take back, but hey just do what you think's best zero"
Tyson. Told her.
"Maybe you're right maybe I should just do what I think's best and not rely on others I've been thinking of what others might think and it's time to what I think is best thanks Alpha"
Zero said as she stopped in her tracks along with Tyson.
"You smell that scent as well, I can't possibly be my uncle can it this close to the city"
Tyson said.
"There is no way I thought you killed him"
Zero said.
"At last I did not, I spared him for now told him if I never saw him again I would kill him I'm going to hold him up to that"
Tyson said.
As they came closer to the scent.
And saw a pack of wolves.
"Oh Lord, it's a small pack this could be dangerous let's go get some others"
Zero said.
"Don't worry I got this hold Ross"
Tyson said as he gave Ross to Zero.
He would then come close with deep caution.
As soon as the other wolves sell them they ran away as fast as they could panicking for no reason.
"Wonder what that"
Tyson said.
As he shakes his head and takes Ross back
"Let's head back for now why don't we do that"
Zero said.
"As much as I want to disagree, it just seems like I can't we better go back I have to agree for your opinion on this"
Tyson said.
Both of them would head back.
Zero would shake her head.
"I have things to go think about now that we have talked I'm glad I talked to you today"
Zero told Tyson. "No problem I'll always be here to answer your questions"
Tyson told her.
At this point Ross was asleep he was quite exhausted even though much did not happen today Tyson would head back to the castle and put him, and Leda to sleep, you then head to his own bed I see so his beautiful wife sitting and sleeping gowns, a small smirk without his face brightly lighting it up.
As he kisses her.
"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I love you more than anything I could ever explain, I wish to be a few for the rest of my days my beautiful wife"
Tyson told Lian.
As she Lian would just hug Tyson.
"You don't understand the day I had, I'm so glad to see you here, for these past two years everything has been perfect but things are going to change soon the barrier that cannot hold, and Chum as told us that he cannot make another one he is too weak we got to find a way to allow and make another one somehow"
Lian said.
"I know we do soon enough we have something going on, for now it's only worried about ourselves"
Tyson said.
As the two of them cuddle.

Zero would then head home, she was already on her way and she smelled a weird scent of another wolf, and had a very similar smell to be
It was with Cici.
So zero decided to check it out.
When zero kicked down the door she saw this
[⚠️ NSFW warning ⚠️]

Vincent was behind Cici, and cici was taking 'it' from behind.
The male wolfs genitalia was inside CiCi's Vincent was quite well equipped, both of them seem to be in heat since it was mating season and this was natural for wolves zero would shake her head in shame,
As she saw the male thrust his cock into Cici, zero at this point was completely flabbergasted.
"What the hell are you doing cici who is this man wolf I know it's mating season but you can't possibly be that horny!"
Zero yelled out as she pulled the male off cici.
"Ahahah"
What's the sound that Vincent made Cici would then  growl.
"Zero what the hell are you doing!"
Cici yelled as she was still in heat.
Zero would then shake her head.
"I have no idea what the hell is going on but just you're coming home with me okay we'll figure I'll figure whatever the hell just this is out later I don't have the patience for this right now also nice cock!"
Zero said as she gave a thumbs up to vincent as she then turns red and pulls Cici away.
Zero would then take cici to her place to stay for the night.

[End of NSFW]