22. 2 years of peace

Yeah just about been two years everything had calmed down Chum had explained what he had done making a magical barrier so everybody had time to prepare for the coming war.

Tyson would be laying next to Tyson, as they cuddled in the sheets of the bed it was quiet for a time, Tyson for once in his life felt happy like he had never felt before and then another couple of days would pass.
And Lian for a beautiful white dress, has she approached Tyson he never felt more nervous in his entire life, and then he said the words I do and it was official.
The wedding was a few days ago at this point Tyson was laying in the bed feeling rather tired but fulfilled as he heard two cubs, or babies approach him his ears twitched as he raised in his bed, he then looks over as Lian was busy, with Queen stuff.
The two twins look at their father nervously, as like they did something wrong but they weren't quite sure what they did then they gave Tyson a hug.
Tyson would then pick them up and put both of them on his shoulders as he stands up.
He would then sit them down in the dining room.
"Leda,"
Tyson said to his daughter as he looked at her she looked a lot like him in a way but she had her mother's eyes but Tyson's hair.
"You want to visit with Julie and Gwen later today"
Tyson said as Leda nods.
Tyson then turns to his son
Ross.
"Boy why don't we go hunting today you are young, but you could watch"
Tyson told his son.

(Heavy NSFW warning ⚠️ the first time in the book where it's this heavy)

Julie laid on top of gwen as they where both unveiled, they knew what they were doing, at this point it's been about 6 months since their relationship, has officially started their breasts rubbed against each other, as Julie tops Gwen, their vaginas Rub, against each other as Julie holds on to Gwen and then Julie would get flipped on her back, Gwen immediately going down to the private region, using her tongue aggressively sheets flying in the air basically as their passion was burning hot and fiery, both of them were sweating profusely as  the door opens and Leon walks in, at this point both the girls were bright red as Leon covers his eyes
"Again sixth time this week, sorry! It's just you guys are need Chum needs y'all to train the noobs!, Also niceeeee"
Leon said as julie throws a shoe at him.
And covers herself with Gwen.
Leon would then leave feeling embarrassed.
Julie and Gwen would then get dressed.

[End of NSFW segment]

Leon would head out doing his daily routines he would get ready to lead a small group out to hunt and secure the border.
"Aye is everyone here!"
Leon asked.
As
Maxwell a very stocky looking human would turn to him and salute him.
"Yes captain"
Maxwell said.
"Ah, good to see you boy!"
Leon said as dale would come forth next.
Dale was a beefy looking orc with sharp horns  on his head.
"Sir, reporting for duty sir!"
Dale said.
As  dale would salute Leon as well.

Dale would then step back to allow
Vick to come forth.
"Aye my captain I am here as well"
The skinny elf said as his hair covers his face.
Lulu, a very small compared to everybody else, catraix would step in front of everyone and bow to Leon.
"It's an honor to serve on your team I've heard so many stories about you, is it true about the story in bagon swamp, when your foot was turned into a shadow."
Lulu said.
For once Leon is tooken back.
" Yeah it happened about a year ago,
Who told you this story was it Alyssa, anyway I'll tell the truth story about what happened later for now let's see if the veterans are here"
Leon said.

Cici then looks at the green solders and smiles.
"Oh I'm so glad to be going on this trip with y'all this is going to show all y'all training, be prepared for anything just because we're in the barrier and are at peace doesn't mean it's not dangerous out there, you got to remember that a dangerous man is using all kinds of darkness and shadows to take over and become a god, this is what we are fighting for"
Cici said as she chuckles.
"Oh my God general Cici!"
Dale said.
"We've heard stories about you and the commander, Leon, you and Leon, have fought so many dangerous  things together"
Vick said
"Yeah is it true that you are a werewolf"
Maxwell asked.
Cici smiles
"Yep and that my brother bis a god as well"
Cici said.
"Oh man you guys are so cool, I want to be just like you have really cool magic"
Lulu said.