18. Aslem

Lain made it to the docks just before Julie and friends took off.
"Hey Julie, cancel the trip"
Lian said.
Julie looks surprised.
"What for!?"
Julie asked.
"The orcs just attacked, we found out it wasn't their fault it's a sorcerer by the name of Felton Darkwood"
Lian said as the rest of the crew walks out.
Lynn would then look at Lian.
"Felton dark wood, haven't heard that man's name and sometime"
Lynn said as she looks at every one
"Everyone off the ship now we are going to help where we can!"
Lynn said.
As everyone seemed surprised.
Lynn would then head into the city.
As Lian would follow with the others as well.
What about a day or two passing everybody would settle down and fix what they could.
Leon would look around
"This is insane my lady"
Leon told Alyssa
"Yes I know, but everything going on is very exciting is it not don't worry Leon I'll be just fine"
Alyssa said.
Julie would look around.
"So everything going on what do you guys think about it"
Julie said
Eric
Looks at Julie.
"I'll be quite honest lass I don't think everybody here is going to survive what's going on just destruction is not normal it's insane they turn them in the dread walkers do you know how powerful those things are"
Eric said
"Yeah but um"
Julie said as
Lynn speaks up
"We might have one of our own though"
Lynn said as she giggles and looks at
Hugo.
Hugo would then turn to everyone.
"It seems this old Man might have more to explain to what is going on"
Hugo said.
Everyone would turn to Hugo and look at him.
"What are you talking about he's just an old man what could he possibly know"
Julie said
Lynn sighs.
"You  are probably right my grandfather has been through a lot and knows a lot"
Lynn said as

Sharpwing turns to Julie
"So you're a cat, well does that mean you're scared or cucumbers"
Sharpwing asked.
Julie just looks at her dumbly.
"No I'm not scared of no cucumber"
Julie said.
Olive would then giggle
"We should probably question this old man he couldn't know a lot"
Olive said.
"Don't worry I'll ask my grandfather to come talk to you guys"
Lynn said.

Drox would sit down
"Better than running in hell"
Drox said.

Julie would then look around
"Well I'm going to spend time with mom"
Julie said as she walks off
Leon would then sigh
"I should probably go see old blindie he might be very terrified of what's going on, and he might not really know what's going on he needs somebody to look after him"
Leon said as he walked off as well.
Alyssa would sit down.
"Well I don't want to involve my kingdom if I fight for this I fight for this in my own right"
Alyssa said.

Gwen would sigh
"How honorable of you"
Gwen said

Desa would then follow Julie
"Well I got to watch this small cat child see y'all guys later"
Desa said.
Lian would be sitting down with chum, Mal, David, and jazz.
"Everyone's going to have questions especially that Hugo boy, I guess I should tell y'all the story but I'll wait for them to come in they'll be here any minute"
Chum said as he looks at Lian
As Lian was about not speak because Hugo and crew walked in.
Chum then looks at Hugo.
"Okay old man I need you to speak how do you know Felton Darkwood how do you know how to revive the Dead like you did to me"
Hugo said.
As in that moment everybody was surprised and shocked.
"I see it's about time I've told my tale"
Chum said.
In this moment julie would walk in it seemed like she had something to tell Lian.
But she would pause and cry at what she heard.
"My name, real name that I don't use anymore because of the past is Aslem, in the past I was an honorable hero, work for the magic council I was around for over 20,000 years, but about 25 to 30 years ago it had fallen, due to my apprentice I trusted him with many secrets and I invented many types of dark magic that wasn't supposed to be used in the way he's using it I'd invented what y'all call dreadwalkers.
It wasn't what it's supposed to be now it was different back then my apprentice changed that, he fell to the dark side.
I have done many horrible things in my day I killed people who I thought were on the wrong side of things tripped by darkness itself the shadows of this age that we live in corrupted me, we're still stuck in the age shadows you know that we can't get out, till  the age of light comes, I have much more to explain but I just can't not yet, you have to trust me with everything going on my apprentice has fallen I should have took his life many years ago but I couldn't the boy reminded me of myself that was my weakness reason to why the magic council has fallen."
Chum said as Julie walks over to chum and salps him.
"You killed my father why!?"
Julie said with tears in her eyes.
"Ah your father vordor, what's an honorable warrior I knew it we kind of grew up together he was much older than what you thought he was and let me explain my side of events.
Julie would stop crying, as everyone seemed a bit angered and shocked by what they heard.
"It was long ago so long ago, how time has stopped and changed"
Chum said.