35. epilogue.

mango_boba_teaa
Lian felt like something was coming, she just felt off, from what chum said, she knew something was coming.
She got Leda and Ross and was about to head out police into the edge of the woodland she's felt something was very off but then Mahō and Alia would follow her.

She made sure she was all the way out she just wanted to wait to make sure everything was fine she was almost positive it was probably just nothing but she had to be sure.

But Lian was right in her judgment.

Mahō would look at Lian curiously
"What are you doing out here Queen"
Mahō asked.
Alia would jump down from a tree
"Hey you guys okay?"
Alia asked.

Lain would look Mahō and them Alia.

"I'm just having a bad feeling about everything"
Lian said.

Emma would then smile.

"So that fool pure of the heart managed to get rid of the darkness now it's my turn I see let's start things off of a bang"
Emma said as ice would surround her body as the whole kingdom of kasha was frozen.
Lian, Mahō and Alia would see this.

Tears would fall down Lians face as she knew they would have to soon leave there home.

"Guys there is no time to dwell we got to leave right away"
Lian said as everything she ever knew everybody she ever knew was frozen solid.

Emma would then smile as she would continue, her mission was simple she was going to continue to the other lands and regions and start taking over for the queen, the elf Queen Dracio.

The horses would come with quick speed in haste time has passed at this point a lot of time few days of that.

Everyone who was with Tyson would look on with pure fear as they saw the kingdom Frozen completely solid ice

The end of the shadows had just begun and the start of Frost would come as quickly as the shadows were defeated it was snowing it was going to be an forever winter.
Tyson would fall to his knees.

Crying thinking he lost Lian and his kids.
he felt dishonorable like he failed everybody he ever knew he didn't feel like an hero of this point he feel like a loser like everything he's ever done was for nothing.
He felt cold maybe because of the ice but maybe because of everything going on.

End of act 2.

End of book 1.