24.5 I broke my nose update

Small update would have been me to do more of these but I keep forgetting, basically I broke my nose I nose it hurts a lot and like ow anyway just wanted to inform you on what was going on and why there was a delay in between a bit that and I would generally depressed, and it was very hard for me to find motivation I just had a writer's block and I'm like what can I do with a story and how am I going to do it, and I'm looking for a job and I'm just stressed out that's a 19-year-old man boy or whatever I am dealing with for Life paying for rent figuring stuff out on my own and figuring out this broken nose and being laid off because covid and other stuff, I'm getting another job and I'm still looking for a better job because it's one job sucks I'm just trying to have this job in the moment and not worry about anything else and trying to get this book finished and completed and just hopefully this book is successful enough, yeah also I did in the breaking my nose doing some acting I accidentally entered my nose somehow getting hit in the top part of my nose causing a small fracture which I'm in a lot of pain right now but I should be fine yeah it's just an update cuz I've been doing a lot of updates if it's been kind of doing the story I guess I can keep it as a q&A thing cuz I kind of want to know what people think of the story and I generally will do things that people want to see and kind of think about and I wonder what can make the story better as a writer I'm just curious what y'all think and I have been trying to lean into the NSFW cuz this is going to be a mature book and I've been trying to lean into the lgbtq because I want lgbtq represented in my book because that is what I want and I want more representation in my book than what I have I'm really pushing and trying but it's stopping me from entering a lot of contests which I'm trying to enter which is kind of unfair but it is what it is and I generally don't care people don't like LGBT or representation then they can just screw off because my book is going to have it that's what I want I want representation in any kind of means I want every character to feel like their own character to feel like somebody can look at that character and be like oh I could be like that character every character does not perfect but they kind of got something wrong with them like not every character is 100% like amazing and all out good you know what I'm saying, anyway I was a little update yeah my nose should heal soon enough I have no idea what I did, but anyway I'll be fine don't worry about me.

Now is q&A time it's me any questions about the characters or anything you want right here.