8. Vordor.

Julie now had a tough decision to make what would she do what could she do she had the right ideas but no way to do them. You see the story starts many many years ago.

When Julie was first born with the rest of her brother and sisters she was indeed the runt

vordor would let out a heavy sigh
"You know what we got to do right?"
Tiga would shake her head
"I told you, Keane is going to handle it he promised me"
Tiga said with a sad glare in her eyes.

"You need to remember honey that a few days I'm going to take the rest of the kids on a hunting trip"

vordor said as he would shake his body.

Tiga would nod and grab the runt who will become Julie, Tiga would then bring her to Keane.
The at this point middle-aged man would sigh
"It can't be that time already"

Keane asked
"I'm sorry you know I can't do this please do this for me"
Tiga asked.
Keane would nod and take Julie, he would take her deep into the woods with a heavy burden he was planning to kill her like he was told to but he couldn't. The man had such a kind heart he couldn't just kill a innocent child, so he gave the child to some neighboring elves for years at least a couple she was raised up by them, and then she was brought back to the village in secret nobody would know the truth for years the only person that did was Keane.

 The man had such a kind heart he couldn't just kill a innocent child, so he gave the child to some neighboring elves for years at least a couple she was raised up by them, and then she was brought back to the village in secret nobody would know t...

Day of the hunting trip:
Vordor had just left on the trip with his kin close, the woods were quiet silent damp and fearful full of different kinds of voices that could be heard. The shadows of the realm truly spoke today. Today was a day of deceit death and false faith. Tiga started to sense something before everything began as soon as her mate left she sensed doom this day. And then the shadows of the true Master appear the master who would go on to teach so many dark pupil and change the way society worked as whole.
Aslem creator of the dread walkers.
He was out in these woods this day a colossal fate that would change the way everything would go about.
Vordor would smell the scent of darkness he tried to protect his kin but there is no way, he didn't have enough time the darkness was too close up on him so he used some legendary magic called Phantom illusion. He created copies of his children that only would last a few minutes. But just enough time to make it look like his whole family was killed he sent his children off so he can handle this fight the only things that remain were the phantoms the copies of his children. And then
Aslem would appear and instantly destroy the Phantom creations thinking he had killed vordors real kin.
With Vordor not having to worry about anybody else he would go all out during this fight.
Activating special techniques
Like Shadow light and many more.
Aslem
Had a army of dread walkers there were thousands of them it seemed.
As we all know Vordor for honorably but he could not take them all out he would eventually be killed but he fought with honor and so you know a little backstory enter the four kids of vordor.

[So this is more like a side story because I'm about to enter a whole new arc it would probably not going to see Tyson or Julie or Hugo for a chapter or two just a heads up, also this is more of a bonus chapter, for the week and a hint towards the...

[So this is more like a side story because I'm about to enter a whole new arc it would probably not going to see Tyson or Julie or Hugo for a chapter or two just a heads up, also this is more of a bonus chapter, for the week and a hint towards the prequel book I have planned.]