28. legendary prophecy

[alert squad mango_boba_teaa ]

Leon and Hugo would then arrive at where the demon lays.
"Okay just go in and do what you must"

Lucy said

"What do you mean just do what we must we need a plan"
Hugo said

"Ha aye, Hugo don't worry I got this"
Leon said as he charged in.

"Leon wait!"
Hugo yelled.
Leon just charges on in tackling couple of shadow goons with ease.
Leon would then throw his shield at the demon but eventually the demon would just cut it in half easily.
"Well damn."
Leon said as the demon jumps on him
Hugo would then shake his head.
"Hey can you handle those shadows?"

Hugo asked.

Lucy would then nod.
"Yeah I got this"

Lucy said as she grabs the shadows and drags them down into the deep water.

Hugo would then jump on the back of the demon and stab into it, as soon as Leon saw this he would tackle the demon I'm bringing the three of them crashing to the ground and collapsing, through the ceiling falling down the ground.

Where Hugo and Leon both stood up.
And turns to the demon as it runs off.
"Chase it"
Leon yelled.

As him and Hugo would run after the demon.

They would end up and somehow a narrow cave entrance which is getting ore tight the deeper they went into this cave.

They would then find some type of throne the demon was nowhere to be found they would look everywhere and then find a secret lever which dropped the floor and they would land Into a vault.

And then they saw the demon trying to pull the legendary weapons all the place but couldn't it even couldn't handle the weapon and would be thrown back.

As Leon
Would then pull the legendary shield out with ease.
A spark of energy would surround Leon as the legendary weapon would be tied to his soul Bond.
Hugo would then look very surprised.
As he saw, a short staff that looked like a dagger almost there Hugo would then go to pull it out he would struggle at first but easily be able to grab it, it indeed was a staff but could also turn into a dagger how unique this legendary weapon was quite peculiar.

Hugo and Leon would then turn to the demon as, Hugo made a ice magic spearsickle to be able to throw it at.

The demon, however the demon was able to dodge the attack and then do a flip.

As the demon rushes Hugo.
Leon would then get in front of Hugo blocking with his shield
Leon would then Parry the attack causing the demon to stumble

As Hugo brings his staff down on the demons head quickly slicing It off.
Hugo would then fall to his knees as
Lucy walks in.

"Hey good job I can feel the or a magic that the demon had is now gone"
Lucy said as Hugo and Leon got up.

They would then l ave though the forest as, it was no longer raining and the shadows that were once there were gone the curse of this place was lifted once and for all, and both Hugo and Leon found a map.

Lucy would then smile.

"so I'm assuming the meet you guys got or for some other people you are with right?"
Lucy asked.

Leon would nod

"Yes, mhh indeed, that's where we're going back to you can now leave this place right"
Hugo said.

"Well yes now I'm able to get human legs when I leave water"
Lucy said. As the three of them left the Forest.

It's been about 4 hours now Julie was extremely worried as chum would reassure her they would be fine.
And then Julie saw them with a girl.

"Hey who's this?"
Julie asked.

"This is Lucy he's going to be coming with us for a bit she's a mermaid don't ask anyway I'm going to go get some rest"
Hugo said as he drops the sack of meat near Julie.

Julie would shake her head,

"I don't really know who you are but if they trust you then I guess I have to trust you"
Julie said.

Leon would then hand chum a map.

"I think this leads us to the dragon's heart Master Chum"
Leon said.

"Ha very well boy you have finished your part in this prophecy for now"
Chum said as he would smile.

And take the map.

Everybody besides Leon Hugo and Lucy got about nine hours of sleep.
They would then wake up, Julie got the horses ready

"I know a lot of y'all don't know who this is but this is Lucy she's going to be traveling, with us Hugo and Leon found her last night"
Julie said.
Chum would then smile as he got on his horse.
Leon would then smile "she's pretty cool but since she doesn't have a horse she can ride with me"
Leon said as Lucy walked over to Leon and jump on the horse with Leon.

Zero would shake her head.

"Well if you guys say you can trust her then I guess we got to trust her it's like Julie said now, um where is this map leading us to"
Zero said.
"I'm sure chum probably knows let's just follow him"

David said.
Dale would remain silent as he jumps on his horse.
Hugo would see me be drowsy as he didn't want to see anything either but he was paying attention to everybody just didn't have anything to say.

Desa would float slightly above her horse as she watches everybody
"Eh," is all she said.

Lulu would then look at Lucy as she get on her own horse.

Sharpwing
Would come down from the tree she sat on, and swiftly land on the horse.

Lucy just held on to Leon
Which made zero really jealous and a bit angry too that someone was just going to do that to Leon.

But nevertheless they took off following the map they now had with the food they had as well.