31. the boy

mango_boba_teaa

Julie would let out a sigh as she saw Tyson ride off she would then look away as she went to check on her mom.

"hey Mom with everything going on we haven't had time to talk have we"
Julie said.

Tiga would just look at Julie as she was about to speak.

"Well that's no issue but you fear for your friends do you not I sense it within you, you should go get that princess you met a few years ago what was her name Alyssa"

Tiga said.
Julie would then look at her mom.

"You think I should go get her and some others to rally up"
Julie said.

Tiga would then Pat her daughter on the head.

"I believe you to do whatever you think is best you can do this daughter"
Tiga said.

Julie would then walk off.

Iris would hold her egg tightly.

She was so scared terrified, couldn't believe what was going on she had to save her race, she didn't care about anything else at this point she just wanted to make sure her race would continue on into the future.

"Come on we have to find some where to rest"

Iris said to herself.
At that moment an arrow crashed through her wing causing her to crash to the ground.

"No!"
Iris yelled.

A couple of starngers would then get close to her, they were speaking a foreign language that was native to this area it was unknown in fact this place was completely different it was desolate but it also had all kinds of life somehow in a way this place was a jungle it seemed like, it was frozen in time almost.

Iris would then look at the people she was sacred and trying to defend her self and her egg, as the people got closer they would to take the egg, buy iris used her tail to bring her egg closer to her.

"Just leave me alone I'm trying to protect my young you can't do this this isn't fair"
Iris cried out.

The people would then look at her cautiously.

"Ea lava emuao esto vidaa loola lukae eh dragoo enn la borne."
One of the cave people said.

They then step back as iris looks on.

They then motion her to follow.

Iris would be very cautious as she held her egg tightly and follow the people up onto a volcano she wasn't quite sure she was going but she didn't have much of an option now did she.

As she got to the volcano she saw a massive red  dragon there.

"What is this another like me it's been over a thousand years since I've seen another dragonborn how unique"
The dragonborn said in the dragon language, iris would understand it this but not fully.

"No way... You... Can help me, I want to bring our race back I have an egg"
Iris said as she held out the egg.

"Very good I will help you and maybe I should tell you the story of what happened to the dragonborn all the way back then"
The dragon said.

A memory would go into someone's head whose memory was this probably chums.

As the old man seemed a lot younger at this point.

She was looking at a younger boy, Chum seemed much much much younger though.

The boy had been though a lot, to much.

"Son I told you you're never going to be a good match user you need to study become a logical researcher one day the only thing you can do I know you don't like it but still"
Chum said.

The boy would then look at chum

"you never believed me, and you never will"

The boy said as he runs off
Chum wouldn't bother chasing the boy.

The boys pain was a lot, he's been through a lot he's never felt his place in this world he's been abused his whole life blamed for everything.

When the boy would turn age 13,  tragedy with truck him, the boy did not listen to Trump's warnings he did everything against it the boy knew chum personally.

This memory was one chum kept for himself, not giving it to Tyson for some reason.

But Chum you all about this boy's life and everything he's been through but there was nothing he could do in the end.

The boy would run into trouble, you wouldn't stop with any magic no matter what anybody told me wasn't going to give up he wanted to be powerful, it wasn't fair that everybody else could be helpful but he couldn't.

Eventually the boy fell in love with a woman, at age 13, tragedy was soon to come just two years later the boy loved this woman this girl who was around his age 15 at the time they loved each other.

But the world is something different government is corrupted the king at the time was a corrupt soul someone who was supposed to be a leader of the magic council with a corrupt God.

The corrupt council member who was the current king, wanted the woman for himself he sent guards to get her the boy would not allow this he would defend her with everything he could.

He failed she was killed the boy lost the only person he ever loved this enraged him to him to a tragic fate.

Eventually the boy would change who he was he would change what he looked and changed everything else even faking his own death.

Chum grew sad with the death, of a son, but was able to keep going.

The boy would eventually become chums apprentice, some not knowing who this boy was would train him because the boy changed the way he was.

Seemed like years went by everyday the boy felt Dishonored by what society had become he watched everybody he ever cared for die so he stopped caring he gave up on people change his name is a few times and just kept on going on with his life to eventually where his time came he used dark magic to kill the king the corrupt leader leader changing society's belief.

Changing it for the better maybe the worst all through.

The boy was younger he was beating for no reason because of this government he was abused treating like trash now he's taking the trash out everybody wanted to call him a joke they didn't believe what he was saying that he could become powerful now he was going to be powerful, he refused to give in to what people told him that he was never going to be strong enough to change the world, but he's going to change everything now.

The memory fades away as Felton Darkwood stands up and heads into the tower which holds the one thing he needs to change the world into his peaceful era.