sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

third person pov

ben dropped peyton and riley off at their houses and the three said goodbye to them. "i can see why ben likes it here." devon said and looked back at tate.

"i've lived in millcaster all my life, so all this stuff is so boring. but i mean i guess this town is cute and stuff." tate said. "where am i gonna sleep? maybe i should sleep in ben's room so he can sleep in your room." devon hinted.

tate laughed and ben rolled his eyes jokingly. "wait is riley.. single?" dev asked. tate gasped and shouted, "OH MY GOD YES."

"my ears." ben winced in pain. "she's really cute and her personality is beyond attractive."

"y'all would be so cute together" tate exclaimed. "tate we should set them up on a date." ben said. "you guys would really do that?" devon asked.

"of course!" they both said.

tate
y'all omg. dev said riles
was cute and that her
personality is attractive.

peyton
whatt. a ship i did not
see coming.

riley
omg he said that-?

tate
yes

riley
he's really
cute too.

peyton
wow so all my friends
have found love and
i'm just here

riley
BAHAHHAGA

tate
loll we'll
find someone
for u pey bae

"oh my gosh devon. riley thinks you're really cute too." tate announced. "no way." devon turned his head as far as he could and read the messages. "i- wow." he said.

"maybe this time devon will actually get a girlfriend." ben joked. devon hit ben on his back and laughed, "we don't talk about thatt."

the group continued to talk about random stuff until they got home. "your house looks nice tate." devon gasped. not as nice as yours she thought.
"thanks." tate replied as she opened the door.

"my parents must be sleeping.. like always." she muttered aside. after she said that, mr. and mrs. parker came downstairs and greeted devon. "hey dev! nice to see you again!" matthew said and gave a fist bump to devon.

"hey mr. parker! oh you must be mrs. parker!" jennifer gave him a big bear hug and said, "yes, hello devon. i'm so glad you're staying here with us." and smiled.

tate grinned, seeing the similarities between ben and devon was cute. like they were destined to be best friends.

tate showed devon around the house and then went up to ben's room. "you can sleep here with me." ben said and flopped on the bed. "i'll go get more pillows and blankets." tate murmured and walked out of the room.

"wait why couldn't i stay in that room we passed by?" dev asked. "that's her sisters room.. she passed away last year. and tate's very sensitive about the subject. do not bring it up.." ben answered. the other boy quickly nodded his head.

"alright here you go. i'm going to go in my room." tate said.

-

once the pretty brunette was in her room, she opened instagram to an account called exposingtateparker. "what the fuck.." she whispered and looked at all the posts.

there were photos of her and ben, embarrassing videos of her in middle school, and "rumors" people heard about her.

tate
guys wtf is this?
@exposingtateparker on ig?

riley
BITCH WHO TF-

peyton
what the hell..

tate
why would someone
EVER do this? i don't bother
or even talk to anyone from
school or this stupid town besides
you guys.

riley
look at my comments
on their posts

peyton
look at mine too.

-

exposingtateparker

liked by 49 othersexposingtateparker i- @benoftheweek @tate

liked by 49 others
exposingtateparker i- @benoftheweek @tate.parkerr
view all 8 comments
rileyykim
stop wtf is this- girl what tate does in her life, is NONE of your fucking business. literally get a life
peytonwho
y'all are the type of girls to get offended when someone says something about your ugly outfits but talk the most shit and make accounts like this
rileyykim
imagine obsessing over someone that you dedicate a hate account for them- you are beyond PATHETIC
user1
i- wtf i thought she was still in love with jonah lol.
emmasmith91
with ben? she's obviously using him for clout or sum 😂😂🙈
peytonwho
@emmasmith91 oh cause i thought a basic white girl named emma who posts her vanilla lattes on her snap stories said something ?? 😀

-

tate turned her phone off and tried to get her mind off of the account. she turned her tv on and started watching a comfort movie, but just ended up crying into her pillow.

why would anyone do this?