ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

tate's pov

the entire car ride was just me looking out of the window and devon, peyton, riley, and ben screaming about how stupid the owner of the account is.

i hesitantly got out of the car, scared of finding out who the person was. "what if there are multiple people wearing a pink shirt?" peyton asked. "look for a person who looks like they're waiting for someone." ben replied.

"what is alison, akira, and lacey doing here? i thought they were 'too rich' to come to public parks." riley said in a dry tone. "riley they're probably the people behind that account." peyton said in realization.

my eyes went wide for a moment but i was not shocked at this news at all. "shit, well i'm not surprised." i laughed. the 4 of them looked at me and started walking towards them. "alison. what are you doing here?" riley spoke.

"i'm waiting on someone.." alison looked at all of us in disgust. "is it jordan?" peyton smirked. akira gasped as alison started getting red with anger. "ugh what the hell??! you catfished me??!!?" she screamed.

"girl quite acting like you didn't make that stupid hate account for me. i'm honestly not surprised, you've always tried to ruin my life somehow." i was fuming with anger. "i don't know why i was so shocked that someone made a page like that especially for me. it's so obvious now that it's you."

"exactly. you're such a fan." riley scoffed. "look i barely know you, but honestly who the fuck makes hate pages. if you hate someone then keep it to yourself. no one wants to see you dehumanize a smart, beautiful, and funny girl like tate. leave her alone. " ben said and looked at me.

i started smiling. watching him standing up for me was hot. it made me happy that he cared enough about me. 

ben's words kept racing through my head then devon stepped forward and told off alison, "all you're doing is proving to everyone that you're obsessed with tate and what she does. get a life dumbass."

lacey started laughing, "oh..my..god! alison you got played." lacey never really liked akira and alison, she was just apart of their friend group for the drama. and she's rich.

we had english together last year and we talked a lot and she let me in on a lot of stuff about alison and akira.

"who the fuck are you anyway?" alison said. she looked like her head was going to explode.

"don't worry about me." dev said. akira walked up from behind alison and giggled, "i'm akira. you're cute. are you free tonight?"

me and riley shared a look with each other that said "oh hell nah"

"no. quite flirting with me. i have my eyes on someone else." devon looked at riley which made her blush.

they are so cute."ugh whatever" akira scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"alison , why don't you tell us why you made that stupid account in the first place?" peyton asked.

"i dunno i was just bored." she cackled. "that's what you fucking do when you're bored? make people feel miserable?" riley snarled.

"alison i hope someday you realize how fucking miserable you are. i don't think you have enough brain cells for that tho" i said, then quickly walked towards the car.

the rest of the group followed me and we drove away.

i was breathing so hard. i could not believe i finally stood up to alison beire, and my friends did too.

i always thought i'd just not say anything back to her but i don't why i never did. it felt good.

"god she's a bitch."
"tate parker is a slay."
"i'm so happy she finally got told." 
"tate you did it. you stood up to her."

out of all of the voices speaking to me, i somehow blocked out everyone's excerpt ben's. i laughed, "oh my gosh i love you guys so much. thank you for being there for me."

ben grabbed me and hugged me tightly, i hugged him back. the hot sun shone on his face through the windows, lighting up his flawless skin and making him look beautiful.

i got out of his arms, grabbed bens hand and held it, playing with his bracelets and looking out of the window.

i looked at the front of the car and noticed riley and devon laughing and flirting. today could not get any better.

-

i heard devon leave the house to go somewhere so i went into ben's room. "hey ben i need to talk to you.." i think i've made my choice about me and ben. it's obviously yes.

he's all i look forward to when i wake up. i hope to dream of him when i go to sleep and he's always on my mind. "okay. tell me." he said.