ɴɪɴᴇ

tate's pov

since i was gonna see a lot of people today, i needed to look good.

i just put a random cute outfit on. i contemplated on whether I should wear it or not and just decided to.

"you look so cute!" riley exclaimed as i "modeled" for riles and pey. "ben will literally fall in love with you."

i slightly smacked peyton, "shut up."

about 30 minutes later, dad came in, "oh hey riley, peyton." he said groggily.

"hey matthew." they both said in sync. "are you guys going to the carnival today?" he asked. "yup, are you?" i answered and asked.

he shook his head. "mm maybe not this year." he yawned. "i'm going back to bed." "bye." i grumbled.

"aright i'm done." i announced. "we look so hot. we need to take pics!!"

-

t4te.parkr

liked by benoftheweek, lol

liked by benoftheweek, lol.lacey, and 231 more
tate.parkerr besties
tagged: @rileyykim @peytonwho
View all 39 comments
rileyykim we're so hot
peytonwho favs

-

"are you guys ready to go?" ben came into the room. "yep."

i hopped into the passenger seat and connected my phone to the car.

when we finally arrived, i sighed and went out the car. "jesus it's fucking hot." i complained.

riley opened her phone and cried, "oh my god, it's 103 degrees out-" i groaned loudly and followed the rest of the group towards the entrance.

"oh lord i already see alison and her little slaves" me and riley turned our heads to see alison's best friend, akira taking pictures of her. "i hate them so much." i muttered.

"why?" ben asked. here we go.

"that's alison beire. she's the rich white girl that like every guy likes. she's also a backstabbing bitch."

"the other two are akira mercia and lacey canmore. akira is alison's best friend and lacey just hangs out with them. she's actually really nice." peyton chimed in. we stared at the 3 girls with disgust.

"yikes."

we were all talking on the bleachers for a bit when alison had to come up to us,"hi guysss! who's this? i don't think we've ever met before." her voice makes my blood boil.

"uh, i'm ben." he said hesitantly. "well hi ben, i'm alison. you are so cute, do you have a girlfriend?" it was obvious what she was trying to do and i just wanted to punch her.

ben looked at me and replied with, "no..?"

"oh okay! do you wanna go grab a drink?" alison asked. she obviously was faking everything. why couldn't she leave me alone just once. 

before ben could answer, alison grabbed his arm and held his hand. peyton and riley looked at each other with confusion and i just stared at them walking away.