ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

third person pov

riley🏃🏻‍♀️💨
where are you guys??

devon🙂
we're waiting..😐

tate😃
y'all chill. we're coming🙄

peyton⁉️
hurry tf up😄

ben😏
okay gosh😢

tate😃
you guys better have
decent outfits on🤢

riley🏃🏻‍♀️💨
duh. when do i
ever have a bad
outfit on 🙄

peyton⁉️
i can't believe it's
the last day of
summer- i don't
wanna go back to
school💔

dev🙂
same 😰

tate😃
i don't wanna deal
with allison and her
friends 😁😂

riley🏃🏻‍♀️💨
ew🤢🤢

ben😏
tate are you ready⁉️

tate😃
um.. okay wait😁

riley🏃🏻‍♀️💨
omg🙄🙄

tate😃
i'm ready now 😐

tate walked downstairs and saw ben talking to her parents. "thank you guys so much for taking me in for a few months. you have no idea how much it means to me." he thanked and hugged them.

tate smiled at the sight of her boyfriend embracing her parents. "hey, are you ready to go?" she interrupted. "yeah."

tate grabbed a small bag and packed her phone and other essentials. "you have done so much for us ben. we couldn't thank you enough! please come visit us whenever!" jennifer hugged ben again.

"of course, i will. see you at school mr. parker." ben smirked as he opened the door.

matthew nodded at ben as a "see you soon." "dad, have i ever thanked you?" tate asked before heading out the door. "for what?"

"for making this summer the best. if you hadn't taken ben in and everything, i wouldn't have met him. our family would've still been.. not okay." tate smiled to her father, who winked and her and gave her a small hug.

"okay, well you guys go have fun. don't stay out too late, remember you have school tomorrow." jennifer laughed and kissed her daughters forehead. "bye mom. bye dad. i love you!"

once tate settled in ben's car, he sighed, "i can't believe it's over already." tate turned her head to ben and nodded. "i know right? we lowkey hated each other at first but now we're like all in love and everything. that's so weird."

"i never hated you." ben laughed and started the car up. "um.. yeah i totally didn't either." tate joked, which made ben's eyes go wide.