Flight to home

Mumbo

      Mumbo had finally got off the ground, the wind pushing against him as he glided towards the direction of his home. Home. What a sweet sound. Mumbo chuckled to himself as he thought about the first day he had joined Hermitcraft, his home world. The world would be wiped clean every year, but it always felt like home because he knew that his friends would still be the same, no matter what.

      With good thoughts in his head he decided that he didn't need sleep, someone else could sleep for him. Mumbo had a lot of work to do, and It wasn't going to do it themselves. Along with filming his videos and editing, he was doing a secret project that he considered to be top priority. Mumbo flew into the middle of the base and landed in his mega item sorter. Unknown to the rest, he had created a secret base, where he was working on his top secret project. Mumbo knew today would be a long day.

Grian

     Anyone in a 300 block radius would have been able to hear the clinking and whirring that seemed to be coming from Mumbo's base. A curious man, Grian would have gone down to investigate, but he felt no need to. Mumbo was a cautious person, he would never get hurt or even be doing something as reckless like that. Grian sighed as he flew up, the wind like a slap on the face.It had just recently rained, and the prismarine that made up Grian's roof gave off a tangy smell, and he loved it. 

     While flying past Iskall's omega tree, Grian realised how little he had seen Mumbo Jumbo, much less talk to him. Grian felt a pinch in his heart, did Mumbo really not care for him. They had been friends for so long, how could Mumbo just ignore him like that?

     Grian decided to take things into his own hands, he popped another rocket and flew towards Mumbo's base. Grian needed to know what was happening.

    Grian's base wasn't all too far from Mumbo's, and the ride there was enjoyable. As Grian flew around Scar's town and Iskall's tree, he realised how big his mansion had become. He used so many resources to build the thing, and yet, nothing was in it, unless you count the small farm he had made. 

     "Maybe I could have more farms in there, like a concrete maker, and a gunpowder farm! Ohh, maybe even a Mycelium farm!" He chirped, He knew it would take a long time to finish, but Grian was up to the challenge.

      Grian finally reached Mumbo's house and landed right onto one of the many pathways that he had created. Grian looked around and admired Mumbo's handwork, and made a note to himself to praise the redstone man. He looked around for a while, trying to find the entrance, and finally found the base underground, past the nether portal. Grian smiled as he dived into the large box. He immediately found Mumbo's nametag, but not his body. Grian realised that Mumbo was in fact underground, and since he couldn't find a way in, he was going to break in. Grian took out his shovel and his pickaxe, each in their respective hand and started mining his way down. Mumbo must have been near bedrock, as he had mined for a while now, even with his new pickaxe. Grian was just about to give up when he fell straight into the void.

(Another chapter done! I might go a little slower now that i have gotten the beginning started, but I need some suggestions. For the main story I have two ideas, and I can't do both. It can either be a story on the Mycelium resistance and how they summoned and defeated the Mycelium monster, or it can be a story on how the secret project Mumbo was working on goes haywire and almost destroys the whole server. I'm not sure which one I like better, so it's based on whoever decides to suggest. I'll do one more introduction paragraph and while then, feel free to comment! Feedback is always appreciated!)