Home (A Backstory)

Grian

     It's not pretty, the things that Grian has seen. You would be surprised to know what Grian was before he was a hermit. Grian was a wanderer. A wanderer is rare in the Minecraft world, and it was so rare that Grian was the one who made that name up. He had lived in 4 different servers, which is well over how many servers other people would usually live in. He had lived in the Hermitcraft server, the Evolution server, the Creative builder's server, and another server Grian didn't like to talk about. He had seen everything from the watchers face to face to even meeting with the real Herobrine. Turns out Herobrine wasn't that mean, he was just a prankster like Grian.

     Grian had found the Hermitcraft server on accident. It was late at night, and Grian was still in the server hall. Evolution was over 1000 blocks away, and he knew that he wouldn't make it before twelve o' clock, which was when the hall would be wiped clean, and anyone who was in the hall at that time would be lost to the void. Grian turned to the closest hallway and ran. He didn't have much time, and he did not want to die. At the end of the hall was a portal. I can make it! Grian thought. He ran faster than he had ever, and the backpack on his back was bouncing like crazy, it was surprising nothing had fallen out.  Just as the hall started shutting down, Grian jumped into the gateway, hoping that whatever was on the other side would not be as worse as the place he had just barely escaped from.

     He ended up on a tiny island which seemed to be hundreds of blocks away from any other land form. He got up from what seemed to be a small sand pit, shook off all the debris and looked around. He was going to have to swim to land. He took off his backpack and placed it on the ground, he was going to have to remember that was there. 

     After a little bit of contemplating, Grian jumped into the lukewarm ocean, and after a little bit of just floating in the water, Grian started his not very long adventure towards land.

     Turns out there was another island right behind the island Grian had started on, and it had a lot of trees, so basically, Grian had no reason to swim. As he walked back to shore, sand in his feet, his mood had already started to diminish. He chopped down his first tree, and at that very moment he realised he had made a terrible mistake.

Grian just earned the achievement{ Getting Wood }

" Oh shit. "