v̺͓̹͚̄̎͊͞n̻̲̥̊̊͂ͣ͝ͅͅj̶̗͓̹̭̗͖͌͌͆𝙃𝙀v̬̤͔̱̞̥̻̂̓̂́̕g̯̭͎͈̣̖̈͂̀k̖̙̣͓͍ͦ̂͞ͅ

???

     "So where is he?," A raspy, cold voice filled the once empty room.

     "Sir, I promise I'll convince him, just give me time," Thalia pleaded. She was given three days to bring Grian to the vacuum, and she hadn't met the deadline.

     "I NEED HIM RIGHT NOW!" The man screeched. Thalia fell to her knees, her hands over her ears. 

     "Please sir! Just give me one more day, that's all, please I beg of you," Thalia repeated. tears dripped onto the floor, and the figure softened. 

     "One more day, or I'll have your head on a wall," he bluntly replied.

     "Yes sir."

Grian

     Grian was once again in Mumbo's base, talking to Mumbo when his mother, who came from nowhere, landed onto the pathway he and Mumbo were standing on.

     "Grian we've got to go!" Thalia hastily said. Grian didn't have time to react, and Thalia dragged him to the edge of the building, urging him to put on his elytra.

     "Wait, why are you dragging me, what happened?" Grian said. Mumbo walked over to him and looked at Thalia. Grian could tell the jealousy against Mumbo and his mom, which would have been amusing if not for the circumstances.

     "I can't explain right now, you just have to come with me," Thalia explained. Grian nodded, having full trust on his mom when he felt a hand grab his.

     "I'll come with you all, if it's important, then you might need some extra support," Mumbo said a bit too fast. Thalia lightly nodded, most likely disappointed, and led the way back to the hill they met on the other day.

     Grian seemed to know where he was going, and ended up going in front. Thalia followed him, with Mumbo on their trail. Thalia knew she couldn't bring Mumbo, or else HE would kill him on the spot. So right in the middle of the flight , Thalia turned around to face Mumbo. She fluttered around for a little, guilt weighing her down, and the last thing Mumbo Jumbo heard was, I'm sorry...

(I just re-read this chapter, and I'll bluntly say, this might be one of the worst chapters I've written, and that's says a lot, considering the rest of these chapters are just as bad. I just needed a little filler though, so yeah. Anywho, have a great day, drink your water, sleep well, and smile, it looks good on you. Suggestions are always welcome.)