War

Scar

     "What the hell is this?" Thank god Scar decided to not record at that moment. They were going too far. More than the fact that all the shopping districts money was gone, Scar was more angry he wouldn't be able to lick his diamonds today. How on Minecraft could an entire diamond throne be replaced by Mycelium and how did no one notice? Who was doing this? Scar was just about to sit down and think about it when he realised there was nothing to actually sit on.

     "I would never sit on a throne made of dirt and fungus, ew!" He yelled. Without a single thought of doubt, Scar took out his netherite shovel and ripped the fungus throne from its roots. His clothes had gotten so dirty, you wouldn't be able to make out what he was wearing. Scar was usually a calm man, but this actually made him a little mad. Even if it was just for the plot, it seemed a little direct.

     Scar had something in mind, and it wasn't pretty. This is just for the plot, Scar said to himself. He turned his Camera on, and he said only three words. 

     "This is War."

(I know this chapter was really confusing, but soon in time, it ill make sense, so get ready for a lot more backstories. Suggestions are always welcome!)