Cooked Quail

???

     His shoes were so clean that he could see himself like he was looking in a mirror. A large coat tail trailed behind him. He looked really handsome, at least he thought so. The lights in the room were not the best, so he couldn't tell what colour he was wearing though, as he had sent Thalia to do the tailoring. He stood in front of the mirror and sighed, getting so much power was not easy, especially for something like him.

     "Sir! He's here," A female voice echoed over the empty void of a room. He smiled, he could finally get his revenge.

     The man walked up to the chair, where a little gremlin was tied up. He hadn't woken up yet, but the man wanted to enjoy his last breath, so he would wait. Thalia stood behind the metal chair, trying to look brave, but anyone could see her knees shaking. 

     "You are dismissed, I shall do my part of the deal once i deal with this one," He whispered. Thalia nodded as she scurried out the back door. He was finally alone with the man he despised.

     Right when the door closed, like a play, Grian woke up. He looked around, scared for what would happen in the next moment, when he realised someone, or something was in front of him. Hi eyes expanded at the sight he saw.

     "Hello old friend," A smile found his face at the fear he saw on Grian's face.

     "Grumbot?"

(oof)