Home (Part 2)

Grian

     "Umm, hi?" Grian said to the taller figure that had teleported in front of him. First he thought it was an enderman, but Grian could see the distinct features of a well built man. Grian backed up, he was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. The man was wearing a cape, and Grian had not noticed it until the man took it off. A large helmet replaced what should have been a head. He could hear the ragged breathing of the man through the mask. 

     "Hello there. My name is Xisumavoid, you can call me Xisuma." Grian tripped on what seemed to be himself, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I want to save, night is falling soon, and we didn't get a bed yet." The man known as Xisuma said.

     "Wait, we?" Grian asked. He got up and dusted himself off, "Where am I?"

     "Welcome to hermitcraft, ummm, " Xisuma paused.

     "Grian," Grian replied

     "Well then Grian, welcome to Hermitcraft!"

     From what Grian had learnt from Xisuma, Hermitcraft was a bunch of people from around the Mine-world who were somehow brought together. They all film together, and sometimes do collabs. Hermitcraft had been part of the Mine-world since 2012, and it was still going strong. 

     Of course not everything comes for free. Grian and Xisuma decided that if Grian was to live in Hermitcraft and to have the title of 'Hermit', Grian was going to have to do something to balance out their debts. They came to an agreement that if Grian was to live in Hermitcraft, every year, he would go back to the server hall and meet Xisuma's brother, also known as Ezra and give a gift to him. It seems that Ezra had been banned from the server because of his behaviour to the other hermits. That didn't mean that Xisuma did not love him, and if he could, he would pardon Ezra in a heartbeat, but it didn't work that way. Xisuma could not go himself, because as admin, he had to stay in the server at all times, which was the only flaw. If by any chance he was to leave, everyone and everything would crumble to ashes.

You might be asking, 'Why would Grian want to have the title of Hermit?', and there was a simple answer to that. If you do not have a home realm and are over the age of 20, you are not considered a player, but instead as an item, and when the server would reset, Grian and any item on the floor would be wiped clean, never to be seen again. I believe you would make the same decision?