The Throne

Iskall

     Iskall was not expecting to see the uno-reverse card that showed up in the middle of the night right in front of his tree. He doesn't expect a lot though, so instead of ignoring it, he flew towards it. A bad choice many would say. A platform was made to be stood on, and that was what Iskall did. He flew onto the platform and looked for anything that would explain what it was. He turned around to see Grian's head and a couple signs. It was the gift that Iskall and Mumbo had asked for on one of Grian's hermit challenges. Iskall immediately called Mumbo, he really wanted to see what it was about.

     It wasn't long before Mumbo arrived, but it had felt like forever since Iskall had called him. It was like opening a gift the day before Christmas. The two made an introduction for their videos and got to finding the opening. Mumbo saw the button and they both pressed it. Down came the powdered concrete, like chalk flying of a chalkboard. In their abnormal gift was in fact a bunch of chickens, renamed to different challenges.

     "Oh come on! I was expecting something way better than this!" Iskall yelled out in disappointment. You could almost hear Grian in the background, cackling like a mad scientist. Mumbo shook his head in agreement. They finished their recordings for the vlogs and they went to look closer at their disappointment of a gift. It was just what the gift was. As a gift, Grian had given them some challenges as well, and they weren't easy. The two flew back to their bases, thinking about when they could do their challenges, and how they were going to get the feathers out of their hair.

Mumbo

     A couple days have passed since Mumbo and Iskall had found Grian's gift, and they were doing some of it's tasks. Today, Mumbo wanted to do just one. He made a mental note to himself to randomly pick a chicken, instead of just choosing one. Mumbo flew out of his unfinished storage system towards the uno-reverse card (of DOOM).

     He wasn't expecting something this big, in fact, he wasn't expecting anything to be this hard.

     "Of course I choose the biggest one." Mumbo grumbled. He had chosen a really fat chicken, and with the chicken came a fat task. Grian had assigned the two men to replace the diamond throne with the purple grass they called Mycelium. Mumbo was in fact scared for what this could do to him. What if they kicked him out of the server. No they would never do that to me, Mumbo thought. The Hermitcraft server would take this as a joke, and so would he. Mumbo sighed, sent a message to Iskall, and called it a day.

     Unknown to any of the hermits, this would be the final act of fool, and the start of something bad.

(Suggestions are always welcome!)