Farmer Impulse

Impulse

     "What's going on everyone, my name is Impulse, and today, I've decided to contribute to the Mycelium resistance through the power of Mycelium! Today, we are going to build a farm to get some more Mycelium. Maybe if we are lucky, we might be able to help 'regrow' the shopping district!" Impulse said with a skip in his step. He always felt good when he knew he would be talking to so many people around the world, who wouldn't?

     Impulse had been in the vlogging district for a very long time, and it seemed that every year, more and more people started watching him. Now he was on the road to one million, yup, one million, and that made him feel really proud. Now that Grian had started the resistance, he was gaining more attention, and that made him want to do more videos! Impulse was enjoying it as well, so he felt no pressure.

Now that he was an official part of the Mycelium resistance, Impulse knew he couldn't wait for anyone else to start the turf war, so he decided to put the first block down. He took all the Mycelium his small inventory could take and flew towards the unprepared shopping district.

(Another short chapter, but wait, I think I might be able to do another chapter, we will see! Suggestions are always welcome!)