Mycelium Meeting

Rendog

     "Alright guys, let us get this meeting started!" Grian squeaked. His eyes showed excitement, and so did his smile. Everyone was in a good mood, and more than that, they were excited to see what they were going to do. It was the first official meeting of the Mycelium resistance, who could miss it. Well, xB could. Instead of the man, there was a bulky armour stand. Aside from that, the meeting would go perfectly, right? Rendog thought so, and he was all in for the team. He had dyed his hair a rusty purple to represent the mycelium, and he brushed his teeth.

     "I have a surprise for the team. Don't freak out, but I think it might just help us win." Grian said, obviously smiling. He bent down to an overly stuffed looking shulker box and popped it open. He took out the item and put it on the table with a loud clank sound. It was no other than a robot. 

     "How did you make that?!" Impulse asked, with a smile even bigger than Grian's. Impulse had always wanted to see a robot, and to actually be able to gave him all the persuading he could need to believe in the group. Grian explained that it was Mumbo's doing, and that for unknown reasons, he gave it to Grian. The men smiled in awe at the wonderful thing that would help them win.

     "Before we get too out of hand, may I ask why we are doing this?" Etho questioned. Ren had not thought about, but now that it was in the open, he began asking the same.

     "What are you taking about?!" Grian asked, "Of course, It's about the principle." Grian confirmed. Everyone could see he wasn't prepared to answer that question, but either way they were satisfied.

     "Let's get back to why I called this meeting. You see, we have to change headquarters, this was never going to be out permanent base, and we all knew that. I mean, have you realised how many times I have been interrupted by decked out, it's outrageous!" Grian stated. They all knew they were gong to have to move, but that was okay, Ren never felt anything for this base.

     "I will be giving you the coordinates for our new base, but no matter what, do not show this on camera. The location will only be between us. Alright?" The more Grian spoke, the more Ren believed in him. Grian was in fact a great leader, and for that, Ren had to give it to him. The group packed up, and they flew back home, ready to start the new battle between the grass and the fungus.

(Yay! Another chapter! I hope so far you like it, and I do want to hear feedback if you have any. Considering this is my first book, I know it's not good, but I do believe I can get better. Feedback is always welcome!)