Shred to pieces

Mumbo 

     Mumbo groaned, it had been a whole week since he started working on Grumbot, and yet no progress was being made. Ever since Grian came to his secret base, Mumbo didn't want to work on the robot no more. What he really wanted to do was go out, work on the industrial district, talk to Iskall, and just enjoy himself. 

     Mumbo knew Grumbot was not going to be finished, but he didn't want to hurt Grian, so what he did was simple. He fixed Grumbot's head, gave him some small arms, and closed the bottom of him off. He then flew up Grian's hole since Grumbot wasn't waterproof. Holding Grumbot in one hand and a bunch of rockets in the other, Mumbo flew to Grian's giant mansion. 

     He flew into the underground of the mansion and placed Grumbot on the bed. He then renamed a piece of paper to say that Grumbot was now a gift to Grian, and that he hoped Grian would like it. He also had written a book  couple days ago on how to use Grumbot, and left that next to Grumbot. Mumbo flew up into the now orange sky, ready to just enjoy himself for once.

Grian

     Grian had just gotten out of the shopping district and was getting out of his portal when he noticed Mumbo Jumbo fly into his mansion. Mumbo was holding something, it seemed large. Grian didn't know why, but he felt the urge to hide. Grian ran to the back of his sorter and watched from afar as Mumbo walked up to Grian's bed. What was he doing? Mumbo put down the large item he was holding onto the bed along with a piece of paper and a book.

     "Is that Grumbot?" Grian said, a little too loudly. Mumbo looked Grian's way, but luckily Grian bent down before Mumbo could see him. After what seemed to be hours, Mumbo took off to the sky. 

     Grian ran towards the bed, eager to see Grumbot once again. He climbed down the small staircase and stopped. Grumbot was only still a head, but he had gotten some new arms. Beside the small body was a little book. 

     "How to take care of your very own Grumbot, written by Mumbo Jumbo," Grian reads outloud. Grian smiled, Mumbo was giving Grumbot to Grian. 'Wait, why?' Grian almost immediately thought. Mumbo seemed so keen on making Grumbot , what had happened?

(Sorry I didn't upload a lot. I can't write on weekends, yes that is weird, and honestly I needed to get my thoughts back on track, sadly this chapter wasn't as great tho. Feedback is actually needed now lol)