22. 1:11am

Aster's POV
I peel my body off his, my skin clammy and damp.

I pick my clothes off the floor and go to pull my underwear on. I can feel Draco's stare linger on my body and a wave of confidence washes over me.

"You can stay" he mutters from the bed. I look over to find him pulling his own underwear on. I watch him as he climbs further up the bed and rest his head on the back of his headboard.

I don't know what to say. I don't know how to be around him like this.

"I mean you don't have to," he mumbles, his eyes searching my face.

I catch a flash of anxiety in his face as he waits for my answer and before I know it I'm slipping on my pyjama's and perching myself awkwardly on the end of the bed, facing him with my legs crossed underneath me.

I look at the time on a clock on his bedside table. 1:11am.

How did it get so late?

Suddenly, a jolt of panic courses through my body.

"Fuck, its 1am" I curse.

He looks over to his clock as well.

"Um, we were rather loud" I mumble awkwardly.

He flicks his eyes up to me, panic flashes through them as he looks over to his door.

"Shit" he mumbles, his lips pulled into a stern line.

"Probably should have used a silencing charm on the door" I tease trying to ignore my heart beat harshly in my ribcage.

"Yeah a bit late for that though" he grumbles, his tone laced with irritation.

"Sorry, my fault" I chirp, hoping to ease his temper with some banter.

I wait for him to look back at me, hoping he takes my banter and rides with it. I don't think I could handle him being angry at me right now.

"S'okay" he mumbles back, finally glancing at me.

"I can leave" I mutter, the atmosphere feels slightly different.

He blinks at me.

"No" he says quietly but surely.

I cock my eyebrow at him. He's too hard to read right now.

"I mean don't leave, I don't care if anyone heard, I'll just deny it" he says, his eyes flickering back towards the door. He doesn't sound convinced but I let it slide.

I fiddle with his bedsheets nervously, letting my hair fall over my face.

"You said they thought it was Pansy before?" I ask, my voice low and unsure.

I can feel my cheeks turn pink, so I fiddle with the thick bed sheets, not brave enough to look at him.

He gulps.

"Uh yeah, sorry" he mumbles.

I look up to find him looking just as awkward as I feel.

"I mean, I knew you dated her last year but I didn't realise you were still seeing her" I say.

I don't know why i'm talking about Pansy of all people. I shouldn't care about his past relationships.

"I'm not seeing her anymore," he says, his tone serious.

"Ok" I mumble, slightly amused by his difiance.

"Are you seeing anyone else?" he asks.

"Uh no" I mumble back.