58. She's no Angel

Aster's POV

His pupils were blown and I could feel goosebumps rise on his stomach as I snaked my hand down to his briefs.

I roughly pushed him off me. Before he could protest, my hands delved into his briefs and I cupped his groin. I leaned on my side and watched as his eyes fluttered. I continued to stroke his length, collecting his pre cum at his tip and earning a deep coarse moan from him. The sound made my own skin erupt with goosebumps, causing me to clench my thighs in response.

"Fuck Ast" he moaned between gritted teeth as I tightened my hold around him and quickened my pace.

I watched as his eyes shut in pleasure, his lips part.

"Watch me" I hum, waiting for his eyes to open.

He flicks his eyes at me, his pupils still wide. He looks down at my hand stroking his cock, and I smile to myself when his mouth opens wide.

"Bloody hell" he murmurs, before hitting the back of his head on his pillow and groaning once more. I lean down to leave wet kisses on his shoulder, enjoying the hot skin against my lips. I continue to stroke him faster, using my other hand to reach over and cup his balls. He squirms underneath me, and I suck heavily on his neck, causing him to wriggle more. I lick the veins on his neck until I reach underneath his ear, biting on his lobe as I feel his cock pulse in my palm.

"Ast-" he moans, gripping my jaw unexpectedly and pulling me towards him. He looks at me with such intensity, I feel lost for a moment.

"Come for me" I whisper, breaking our eye contact and dipping my head to kiss him firmly on his mouth.

His cock twitches once more. I climb over him and slide down to get myself enough room to continue pumping him. I bring my other hand to his balls and stroke them until his body grows taut underneath me, his abs contracting.

His eyes shut close, and his mouth parts open as he comes. His release spills into my hands.

Before I know it, Draco murmurs a cleaning spell to vanish the mess from my hands and I flick my attention up to him. His eyes are dreamy but he has a proud smirk on his face.

"You're welcome" he murmurs.

I push my palms to his chest and chuckle.

"I should be saying that"

He smirks again, and I can't help but feel dizzy from his smile.

"You're so full of yourself" I roll my eyes at him.

He grips my forearms and pulls me towards his chest. I nestle my head into his neck and breath out slowly, enjoying his warmth and his comforting smell.

I listen to his breathing grow deeper as he succumbs to his slumber.

"You love me" he murmurs into my hair.

---

I wake up pressed to his side, one of his arms is draped around my waist. I struggle to grab my wand on the side table but after a few attempts, I pick it up and check the time.

7:45am

Fuck.

I slowly try to peel Draco's arms from my waist, not wanting to wake him. He grumbles but he doesn't wake.

Picking myself up from his warm bed, I quickly and silently get changed into my school uniform from yesterday. I mutter a quick ironing charm, so my blouse doesn't look so rumpled. After fixing my curls into a messy bun in the mirror, I take a deep breath as I take in my appearance in the reflection.