37. The High

Aster's POV

I was going to punch Blaise in the face.

Goyle was still staring at the ceiling, his eyes glazed and foggy.

"Whose shagging Malfoy?" he asks again, this time his words are slow as if he can't quite remember if he said them before.

"Uh I don't know, why?" I ask acting confused.

I take another drag from the stubby blunt in my hand, the weed was already making my limbs feel light and at that moment of time I was ever so grateful that I had the drug to calm my nerves.

Blaise chuckled again. I shoot another dirty glance over at him before swiping his pillow from his bed and throwing it straight for his head. In his dazed state, the pillow hit him squarely on the nose and he gives me a delayed grunt.

I rest the blunt on his side table, leaning it on a coaster before siting myself on the edge of Blaise's bed.

I peered over to Goyle but it seemed like he was too out of it to remember his own question. Thank god. I really hoped he didn't remember this tomorrow.

Blaise pulled his body next to mine, he was lying on his stomach, his legs dangling off the opposite edge. He pushed his elbows into the bed and leaned his head heavily in his hands.

"He had more than me, so I think he's done for tonight" Blaise mumbled, looking over at Goyle.

"I think you're done for tonight" I hiss at him, still annoyed.

"C'mon Ast, I'm sorry. He won't remember, don't worry"

"It's not me you should be worried about, if he asks Draco you're done for" I whisper.

I look around the boys dorm room, each bed had a wall each. It was identical to the girls dorm, t apart from the smell of musky cologne and the piles of dirty laundry on the floor.

"Don't you guys have a elf clean all this up?" I ask, crinkling my nose as I pick a lone t-shirt off the floor with my foot.

"I wouldn't touch that if I was you" Blaise mutters.

I kick the t-shirt away from me in disgust.

The weed was taking its time with me, all I could feel was the numbness start to take on my fingers and a small fog was forming in my head. The boys must have been smoking for a while before I got here if they were this fazed out.

I lean back on the bed, letting my legs dangle off the edge. I feel Blaise shuffle beside me to mimic my position. Before I know it, his head is right next to mine, both of us staring at the ceiling.

"Thank god I have you" Blaise mutters.

I turn my head to face him, his eyes were soft and he looked tired.

"You will always have me" I reply, watching his eyelashes flutter before he closes his eyes.

"Are you guys in love?" Goyle yells from his bed.

"Fuck off" I shout back, watching as Blaise's chest rise and falls as he stifles a laugh.

I watch as his lips press aggressively together before the laugh escapes his mouth. Laughter bubbles up in my own chest and I can't help but join him.

We both lie there, laughing like our lives depending on it. My chest aches and my eyes water. Goyle suddenly springs up from his bed and I flick my eyes over to his direction.

"What's so funny?" He asks angrily.

I can't help but burst out into my laughter as I watch Goyle's face go bright red and puffy. Blaise lifts his head from the bed and looks up as well.