51. Good Girl

A/N Finally...a scene you've all been waiting for 😏 Enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote!

Draco's POV

Her head was resting on my upper chest, the heaviness seemed to ground me, help with the rushing doubts I had involving her.

Was I really strong enough to keep her protected while she helped me?

Should I actually let her help?

But as he breaths lulled, I found my own breaths slowing, my heart returning to its normal rhythm.

I had to coax her to be this close to me, to be nestled into my body. She was still wary about our conversation. I still wasn't sure if she was upset about my mission or the way I pushed the topic of us to the side.

I couldn't think about us right now, why couldn't we just be? Be what we were. It probably wasn't wise of me to ask her to stay the night. I should probably be pushing her away, keeping her at bay, but I needed some comfort after tonight and she was the only comfort I had experienced in years. She helped me feel grounded, real, myself. I was being selfish but hey I was Draco Malfoy, I was known for being selfish.

I let myself revel in her closeness, the way her body fit around mine as she slept. I was getting quite used to sleeping next to her.

---

I woke up to a loud thump.

Flicking my eyes open, I search the room for the interruption.

My curtains had been drawn wide open, the golden light from the sunrise blanketing the room with a glow.

Squinting my eyes against the brightness, I find Aster legs crossed, head in a book beside me.

I groaned.

"Sorry, dropped the book" she mumbled, looking up at me. She gave a small smile before burying her head back into the small blue book.

"This is how you wake me up?...I thought having a girl in my bed meant the mornings would be a lot nicer than this" I tease, giving her a smirk before picking myself up and leaning against the bed frame.

"Ah but I'm not just any girl" she smirked back.

She drags her eyes back to her book, a smile still evident on her pretty lips.

"No..." I whisper, more to myself than her.

Her lip turns up as she hears me.

"What are you reading?" I ask her, shuffling my body closer to hers and pulling her elbow so her body turns.

Her dark hair swishes as she spins to face me, the smell of sandalwood drifting over and making my legs tense.

I pull her elbow again and motion to my lap. She smiles at the gesture and puts her book down beside her before climbing onto me. The sheets are the only thing blocking my skin from touching hers.

I run my fingers up her thighs and find that she's put underwear on since last night. I continued up her curves and tightly held her hips, her skin was warm and soft.

"Good morning" she whispered sweetly, pushing her hips down firmly onto me. I feel my dick harden at the movement, and I grip tighter onto her.

"Can I wake up to you every morning?"

The words escape my lips before I stop can trap them in. They feel foreign, weird but true.

But Aster being Aster, she doesn't draw on the truth to the words, instead she smirks and grinds her hips closer, moving herself up and down on my erection currently straining under the sheets.