Welcome

Text copyright ©Kantierbee™ 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights re-served. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, time, places and incidents are either a product of the authors imagination or used in a ficitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

© Afolabi . A. Praise

You reading this, yes you🙂

Thank you for sparing your precious time and thinking this book is worth the chance.
* Virtual hugs and kisses 🤗💋*

Welcome! 💖💖

I really appreciate you giving my book a chance and I promise not to disappoint you, I'd try my best.

This is my first book on Wattpad or should I say ever. There may be a couple of plot holes, no one's perfect, I'll try my very best to edit it constantly to prevent mistakes. Also you all can help also by nicely pointing it out.

I probably don't know who you are, but I love you already.

Am open for some chit chat, comments and ratings. I love to meet new people ( no matter the age, race or background).

Also, if you want to make a book cover for my book simply message me. I'd appreciate.

Thank you for believing in me and giving my book a chance! 💕💞 I promise you won't regret it. 🙏💝

Join me as we embark on this thrilling journey of rejection, deception and everlasting love.