Sloppy Dreams 1

I had always fantasized this: I am lying on white sheets in a white satin gown with a crystal glass of scotch in one hand and flower petals in the other.

The orgasm I had minutes before has given my face a heavenly glow and the man sleeping next me is the one i desire in all my dreams.

The only hitch in this near-perfect picture is he is not all mine. He is married and he has control over my professional destiny and this is an affair with my boss I am talking about.

It started like this. My corporate suits had been bought, my hair is given a more stylish snip, my branded leather bag made me look the part and I could not wait to see the man of my dreams again, my boss to be precise.

After a long official leave / professionals cruise, he is finally coming back. Then everything went haywire. My mom developed sudden stomach pain, she was hospitalized and we lost her to pancreatitis. My dad and his so called girlfriend were having a baby.

Everything came crashing down just right before me. All the dreams I had for our family were not drowned, all in the deepest parts of the ocean.

I joined weeks later a once beautiful smart full potential  young lady was now an emotionally vulnerable, mourning young girl, unable to concentrate in most of the meetings and on the excel sheets. My colleagues often spoke behind my back about my incapabilities and the fact that I still got paid.

They resented me and I was trying desperately to pull myself out of the darkness when my boss came to my rescue.

I knew I was already drowning in his ocean of love but the pain I felt was incomparable. Sometimes I went over to my aunt's and some other times, I spent the night all lonely in my fairly big apartment.

Everything was beginning to improve. Ken and I got closer and closer. The simple hugs and constant humour we shared became something I couldn't do without.

A coffee session with him changed it all. He told me what I was going through was normal.

" The sudden demise of a parent is hard to deal with. " He told me. He had gone through the same when he lost his father. He had been depressed for one whole year and had lost his promotion even.

He told me all about how his wife was cheating on him and how she refuses to get a divorce because she wanted all his wealth, even though he was still in love with her. He felt lonely and I could see it as well.

" No wonder they had no children." I wondered to myself.

I didn’t realize then that a simple bonding over the loss of a loved one would be the beginning of an emotional affair with my boss.

Eventually we both grew to develop a liking for each other, though I had that for a while already I wanted to take things easy first.

I asked him, “Doesn’t your wife mind you chat so late in the night?”

“We sleep in separate rooms,” came the nonchalant reply.

I think that reply took away the guilt that I had been feeling talking to him late and fantasizing about him in bed. I never asked about the wife anymore, neither did he speak.

One Saturday night, we both got drunk and one thing led to another and we ended up being together.

I started focusing on my work and the nasty whispers around my incapabilities quickly stopped. Although a new set of whispers soon started about a supposed affair with James. But I never bothered because I was not willing to lose what I had got.

The conversations, coffee outings and movies did help me take my mind off my loss. I had moved to a new city and I was lonely.

I craved for someone to talk to, someone to pour my feelings on, the assurance that someone would turn up at my door at 2 am if there was an emergency. He was all of that.

Then we had our first kiss, the sparks had been flying. A brush of his hands against mine in the movie hall sent my heart racing. Sometimes when he would listen to me intently I would keep staring at his lips. But neither of us ever got on about physical intimacy. It was as if we were heading for a storm and feared getting engulfed in it.

One day, I developed a very high fever and I was in a delirium. He did land up at my doorstep at midnight with a doctor friend who gave me medicines and I slept off. When I woke up in the morning I saw him sleeping next to me in bed. The ice in the ice bag , he had been giving me all night had melted, in the way my heart did at that moment.

His lips were red and pale and a mild snore escaped his nose. I just turned around and kissed him without a second thought.

He opened his eyes and kissed me back. Then the kiss quickly became a bonfire that had to be fed. We made crazy love.

I dread to think what would happen if my family got to know but  I haven’t even asked him if he had thought about a future for our relationship.

I probably dread that he would say there was no way we could be together and I would slump back into the grief I have just come out.

We meet in my apartment often and make mad love on my white floral printed sheets and then after a shower, I walk around in my white satin gown as he watches me. Sometimes I come over to his, I guess his wife already knows.

We work together, prepare for our presentations, study together and even make love out in the guest room. Though I try as much as possible to keep my moans under control, I still think I scream loudly.

One night, all our colleagues came over to his house in other for us to prepare for the presentation we had the next morning. We all worked hard and at around 2am in the midnight, everybody left.

I stayed back to do the cleaning and also Ken wanted company. We watched both horror and romantic movies.

In the middle of one, the two couples got really close. They made crazy, dirty love. Then Ken dared me to do the same because he always knew I was a shy girl.

" Show me how much you love me. " Ken said.

" How ?" I said feeling a sharp blush creeping up my face.

" Take the lead and show me around." He said, pulling his hand up the back of my crop top.

Shyly I moved to the guest room. And as if I got the signal, he followed sooth.

Loosening my hair, I took a nice shower and dressed in a sexy white satin night gown. With no underwear. I was being cocky and I liked it. Ken brought out the best in me.

Leaving the bathroom,  I opened the door to an already undressed Ken. And that's how we landed here.

The next morning, am all covered in a blanket with Ken next to me.

Quickly jumping into my dirty clothes laying on the ground, I went to the Kitchen to prepare some breakfast for I and Ken.

*******

Hey ! How's the week going ?
I hope you liked this chapter, it's really short but I just wanted to give you a little treat to feed on.
Pls vote and comment, I really love reading them.

Am always right here ! And if you need me, just slide into my PM.

Byeeee >= Kantierbee ❣️