'Bar hub'

" Hey, Tessa." Asher said walking up to a semi frightened Tessa, whose head is buried in a book.

"Hmmmm....." She said letting out a sigh of relief, looking up.

" Oh it's you."

" Were you praying ? You're shy." Asher roared with laughter leaving the other passengers stare at their direction.

" Quit mocking me. Everyone is watching." Tessa managed to find words to put off her embarrassment.

" Okay !" Asher exclaimed.

" First of we are going to do a brief introduction, for those of us who don't know each other yet."

"Sounds good." Tessa replied.

" Can I have your attention everyone ?" Asher said attempting to climb on a seat before bumping her head into a small metal plank causing everyone in the bus to burst out in laughter.

" Well good. And oucwh that was certainly painful." She said rubbing the temple of her head.

" You need an ice pack." A dark skinned girl with curly wavy hair said.

" Thanks but maybe later." Asher smiled. "Now, like I was saying earlier on. I'd like you all to meet a special someone in my life, my new big sis and bestfriend, Tessa."

She said pointing out to where Tessa was quietly sitted at a far corner of the bus.

" Hey Tessa. " Everyone chorused at almost the same time, while she just waved back still mute.

" So I want you all to go over and get to know this beauty. Once y'all are done socialising I've got a nice game we could play." Asher concluded.

With that everyone stood from their seats and moved over to Tessa. All around her was crowded with people introducing themselves.

" Hey. I am Scott." A fairly older guy dressed in a cowboy attire said giving her a gentle bow.

"Nice to meet you, Scott." Tessa smiled and managed to give a pretend courtesy while sitting.

After another while, Asher came over with a few friends.

Amongst them was the dark skinned girl from earlier, she introduced herself as Stacey. Another middle aged  girl probably in her 20's with a british accent introduced herself as Melanie.

" I am Jeremy by the way." Another guy said giving her a handshake. She returned it with a smile.

" Nice to meet you all."

" Now we all know each other, both friends and non foes..." Asher said before getting cut off.

" What's the difference ? They are literally the same." Melanie said.

Asher shrugged. " Well dunno. Now back to what I was saying. We all have an idea of what we are doing this summer vacation."

Everyone nodded in response and some chorused a 'yes'.

" Okay then, in the main time we'd play a game of truth or dare and those who aren't interested can get to know each other better." Asher asked.

" Who's in ?"

As the games began, Tessa, Scott, Stacey and another guy named Sam decided to pass. Asher had said they could interact and get to know each other better and they'd rather go for that.

They all settled in a private cabinet right out the back of the bus, taking drinks and a few refreshments along.

" So Tessa, tell us more about yourself so we can know you better ?" Scott asked directly facing her.