A day in my life 2

* Flashback*

" Can I help you ?" A stranger made his way towards me, a smile graving is face.

" Yes please. " I replied, face full of gratitude. 

" So ?" He asked snapping me out of my day dream.

" Is this Green valley Estate ?" I replied grateful to get directions. Who knew where I'd end up off not for him. It was certain as I couldn't ask my parents for help since I was still angry with them.

" Yes. Where exactly are you going ?" He continued, interrupting my thoughts.

" Parker residence. " I replied still confused.

" You mean Penelope and Harris Parker ?" He asked again.

" Yeah. You know them ?" I questioned the stranger even more.

" Yh. We are neighbors actually. Their place is right about there." He said pointing to  a semi detached bungalow.

" Oh thank you so much." I thanked him with a huge smile swaying around my cheeks.

" No problem really." He said, still unable to take my eyes off him.

" I better get going now." I said waving him good bye.

* End of flashback*

That's how we both met fo the first time though during our second official meeting, I figured out he was already married.

" Welcome to our home." The same stranger welcomed I, my uncle and aunty into his home. A beautiful lady standing by his side, probably his sister.

" Hi Tessa." Aunt Penny greeted giving her a party hug.

" You look beautiful, I must say."

" Sure. My wife is always beautiful." He voiced out, slightly brushing his lips on her hair.

" Come on in." Tessa led everyone to the table.

After awhile,  I got to know his name. Ken. His name was Ken. Just then I realized how charming he looked, even more handsome than the last time they met.

Having dinner and small ted talks, I gradually got accustomed to the family. The home was quiet,they had no kids and they seemed happy.

Luckily I got a job offer that same night. My very first interview. And it was with Ken. My strange yet charming hopefully new boss.

Getting ready for my job the following Monday. I quickly jumped out of bed. The Parker residence was now my new home, at least for the main time. Till I am able to come to the terms of my parents divorce.

Taking a quick yet delicate bath, running some flower blossom lotion down my brownish pale skin. I wore something professional. A denim skirt and perfectly fitted sleeves. Packing my hair into a french bun, I took a folder containing my resume and left quickly for my interview.

James Willison , my supposedly new manager, the executive head of the media department was supposed to meet me on day one and help me settle down at the office. I arrived on time reaching the floor I was to be co-located with James. Guess what he arrived late.

I have little patience for tardi people so I decided to give him a piece of my mind when I saw him.

Nothing could have had prepared me for what happened next though. He arrived like a model on a ramp walk tall , lean with short black hair and bright piercing brown eyes. A french beard adorned his face like it was made for him. He made his way towards me while greeting people on his way. A beautiful smile gracing his face as always.