Meet - Greet

The black outfit is above💯❣️

T E S S A

Tessa was beginning to get another hing on life. She felt more confident and comfortable than she had been in years. Maybe Ken's absence from her life was starting to yield something.

Though jealously and pain swinged in sometimes, it just added to one of the things that fuelled the fire of her hunger for freedom.

Running away - she had contemplated for awhile but there wasn't anything it could yield. She had tried before but that was when fear and pain were her companion.

Though now she had grown better.

Stronger

Better

Determinant.

Something, only pain and suffering moulded her to be.  She still didn't feel the need to run away. Well atleast, not until she had a full proof plan, an escape route, a fixed shelter and maybe some protection.

Still in thoughts, Tessa scrolls through her laptop - the only thing that brought her some piece of joy, well sometimes.

Just then. A message pops up on the screen, making an alarming sound.

" Dear You,

I didn’t really know what to write when I first set out to talk to you. It seems dramatic and self-indulgent to want to say this things even after it already happened.  The fact is I understand how much it means to be hurt and I think I shouldn't have done same to you. I don't know you but I want to say I'm sorry for everything I said the last time. The pain I had refurbished into anger wasn't an excuse to justify my actions. I should have just been an adult and gotten over it, right? I mean it, I am very much sorry. Hope you accept my apologies. P.S. the name is Brian." The screen displayed the words.

They were almost unimaginable. Finally someone in her life tried to retrace their steps. The fact that he was a stranger - whose name turned out to be Brian, was really dazzling.

Surely, he was already forgiven but she wasn't ready to let him off that easy. She had plans to help him through his pain, which he intended to lash out in her and also maybe get to know him.

Her attempt to make connections was finally in motion. Tessa hadn't felt this happy in years.

Maybe the universe was finally set to work out in her favour. Setting out to start something new, she clicked on another message intending to show the remorse stranger how much she appreciated his apology.

" Hey!" Tessa gasped for air,using one hand to massage her tempo.

" Just wanted to let you know that I forgive you. I think I understand what been hurt feels like and I'll like us to have another chance at this - being friends of course. For the note, my real name is Tessa."

Tessa felt relieve. For once she was confident about getting onto something.  She wasn't expecting much and wasn't afraid of being let down.

With that all done, Tessa stood up to go make herself an healthy breakfast. No longer afraid to make herself a meal in secret, she puts on a danty shirt and baggie shorts.

Pulling up her long jet black hair into a ponytail, she slammed the door and off she went.

Walking downstairs, the big house was eerily silent. There was an heavy silence in the air and the white house stood still, lonely as always.

It seemed almost like the exact same routine where she would go downstairs and eat breakfast all by herself then go about reading ger books but today was different. In the living room sat Penny and Ken.