Chapter 1-The begining

You woke up feeling good this morning, but little did you know today was going to be the worst day of your life. As you get up out of bed to check your phone, noticing that you’re up an hour early. Since you're already up you decided to get ready for work. You work as a therapist and today you have an appointment with one of your favorite patients, his name is Chase Brody.

   You get out of bed to hop in the shower quickly, then get dressed and finish your morning routine. You step out of the bathroom and hear a knock at your door. Looking out the peephole you spot your landlord, David on the other side of the door. You open the door to find an angry look on his face and start to get nervous.

    “Hey, David did you need something?” You ask nervously.

    “Yes actually I do.” he says aggressively that he spits a bit, an indication that you know he’s mad.

   “Do you want to come in and take a seat?” 

   "Come on y/n (your name) stop playing stupid. You know there’s a reason why I would be here.” Then you remember that you didn't pay rent on time again, making it the fifth time this has happened.

      “Oh yea David I'm so sorry I’m still short can I pay tomorrow?”

      “Sorry y/n but I’ve got to kick you out.”

      “What? I have nowhere to go?!?!”

      “Sorry, but you have ten days to be packed up and gone.”

      “Ok. I'll see you later then...”

   You turn away locking the door and start to slide down it slowly as you start thinking. ”Well what am I supposed to do now? I have no family.” You think to yourself then an alarm goes off and takes you out of your trance.

   It was your boss texting you asking to come in early, so she can talk to you. You get up and put a f/c (favorite color) shirt on and some black ripped skinny jeans. Slipping your shoes on quickly, then walk out the door and drive to work.

A/n

Thanks so much for reading this chapter this is the first book I’ve actually tried to write so if something is spelt wrong or any typos tell me plz.If u have ideas tell me thx.