Chapter 17-THe Forgoten Visitors

Me and Jack were sitting in the living room playing games when we heard the doorbell ring.

   ”I’ll get it.” I say standing up. I noticed that Jack stood up and followed me to the door.

   I open the door and see two men standing there with suitcases behind them. One is a Korean man with red hair and the other is a Swedish man with dirty blonde hair.

   ”Who are you two?” I ask them.

   They both look at me ”Well hello pretty lady. I’m Mark and this is Felix.” The one with red hair says.

   ”May I ask who you are?” He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

   Jack comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist ”Well first off she's mine so hands off.” He says while grabbing my hand and interlocking it with his and kissing my cheek.

   ”Her name is y/n. Now what are you two doing here?”

   “Don’t you remember?”Felix says and Jack shakes his head”Well me and Mark asked if we could stay with you while we were visiting for the week.”

   “Oh yea. Well we have one guest room open and you both can’t sleep on one bed.” He says.

   “Can’t your girlfriend just stay in your room?” Felix suggests. 

   “That can only happen if she is ok with it.”Jack says as they all look at me waiting for an answer.

   ”Sure I guess.” I say.

   “Well why don’t you two come in.” Jack says

   ”Follow me and I’ll show you guys your rooms.”Jack goes upstairs and shows Mark the guest and Felix my room. I go to my room and grab a few things to take into Jack's room. When I walk into his room he is moving some stuff around so I can put my stuff down.

   “I’m guessing they know about the egos?” I ask him.

   “Well Mark does but Felix doesn't.” He says.

   “Are you gonna tell him about them?” I ask.

   “I guess I have to if he’s gonna be staying here.” He says.

   “Well let's go and introduce them.” I say and start to head down stairs. I see Felix and Mark sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart.

   “Hey Felix I have a few people to introduce you to.” Jack says. Mark looks at Jack with a confused look.

   ”They live with me.” Then the realization starts to hit Mark.

   “Ok.” Felix said.

   “Hey guys!” Jack yells up stairs. Once again I hear people running down the stairs and people falling over.

   “Ha I win!” Chase says.

   “Uh guys we have guests over for a week. Felix these are my egos.” Jack says.

   “Whoa there are more than one of you?” Felix says.

   “Yeah that's how I make the ego youtube videos. Guys this is Felix and you already know Mark.” He says.

   “Hey guys.” Mark says and waves ”Is it fine if I make dinner?”

   “It's my turn but yea you can if you want.” Sneep says. Mark gets up and goes into the kitchen. We sit down and play games. About thirty minutes later Mark tells us dinner is done. We eat and go back into the living room.

   “So where are Mark and Felix sleeping?” Marvin asks Jack.

   “Mark is sleeping in the guest room and Felix is sleeping in y/n’s room while she sleeps in my room.” Jack says.

   “Ooooooh.” The egos say.

   “Shut up guys.” I say and roll my eyes.

   “Lets watch a horror movie.” Felix says.

   “Yes, for once someone that's not me wants to watch a horror movie.” Anti says.

   “Shut up Anti.” Jackie says.

   “So what movie should we watch?” I ask.

   “How about Light’s Out?” Felix suggested. We all agree and put it on. By the time the movie was over Jack, Mark, and me were the only one awake.

   “Should we move them to bed?” I ask.

   “Yea but can you even pick any of them up?” Jack ask.

   “Yea I’ll carry Felix and Chase.” I say I pick up Felix and carry him to my room and put the blanket over him.

   “Thanks  y/n.” He says and rolls over.

   “Were you even asleep?” I ask.

   “Nope.” He says and I walk out the door and go get Chase. Once I put him in bed I go into the kitchen to get a drink.

   “Was it easy to carry them?” Mark asks.

   “Well Felix wasn’t even asleep once I put a blanket on him he thanked me.” Mark and Jack just chuckle. I get a drink and we talk a little. I look at the clock and see that it's two in the morning. I yawn a little which makes Mark and Jack yawn too.

   “Well I’m gonna go to bed.” Mark says and goes upstairs.

   “Come on it’s time for bed.” I say to Jack and grab his hand.

   “Awww but I wanted to play some games.” He whines.

   “Too bad I’m tired so it’s time for bed.” I say.

   “Fine.” He says and we lay in his bed and fall asleep.