Chapter 5-Movie night

After we ate dinner we all went into the living room and played some games. Chase won most of the rounds, but Jack and I won a few. Then we all started watching movies, at first we watched some Adam Sandler ones. Then Anti suggested that we all watch a horror movie.

   “Y/n you pick the horror movie.”Jack says

   “Ok lets watch f/h/m (favorite horror movie).” I say 

   “But I get pretty scared.” I add quickly.

   "Don’t worry I'm here to protect you.” Jackie said doing a superhero pose we all laugh

   Toward the middle of the movie there was a jumpscare and I hugged Jack's arm. I notice and let go whispering a ”Sorry”.

   “It's ok.” he says and puts his arm around me, I  start to blush a lot. I move closer to snuggle into him. He feels so comfy that I start to doze off.

-Jack’s ( Seán’s) pov-

   Y/n jumps and grabs my arm, then starts to apologize. When she lets go I put my arm around her and she snuggles into me. Luckily the lights are off because I start blushing a lot. When the movie ends I notice all the guys are asleep 

   “Y/n” I whispered, she didn't say anything.

    I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her bed. I set her down and put the blankets over her. I kiss her forehead “Sweet dreams” I whisper. I quietly walk out the room and carry the others to their rooms.

-y/n pov-

   I wake up a little when I feel someone pick me up, I just stayed there and I felt them lay me in the bed. I open my eyes a little and see that it's Jack. He puts my blanket over me, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

   ”Sweet dreams “ he says and walks out of the room all I could do was smile and fall asleep.

-the next day-

   I wake up and look at my phone to see that it's 6 in the morning.

    “Guess I'm used to waking up this early.” I say to myself, then start to think about what I should do today. I head downstairs to see that no one is up. I look in the fridge and see that there’s stuff so I can make pancakes.

-10 minutes later-

   I finish putting the pancakes onto plates and cut up some fruit, setting it all on the table. I go upstairs and knock on Chase's door.

   ”Come in ”he says.

    I open the door and walk in. 

   “I made pancakes.” I say he looks up with a smile 

   “You did? I love pancakes!” I laugh at his response.

   “Can you go get the others and I'll get Jack?” I ask 

   “Sure.” he says, getting up and walks down the hallway.

   I walk across the hallway to Jack’s room and knock 

   ”Yes?” He asks, I open the door.

   “I made everyone pancakes.” I say 

   ”You didn't have to.” He smiles at me.

   “Yea well I wanted to and this is a way I can say ‘thank you’ for you guys letting me move in. Especially on such short notice.” I say 

   “We’re happy to have you here. You don't have to thank us.” he says then hugs me, I can feel my face heat up.

   When he lets go I can see he's blushing a little.

   ”Let's go eat.” he says and we head down.

   Everyone is already sitting there eating.

   ”Thank you y/n” Marvin says while his mouth is stuffed with food, they all nod in agreement and I sit down beginning to eat breakfast.