Chapter 9-We're here to help

After we all ate dinner I went to my room. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door and Anti walked in.

   ”Hey so i kinda need some help with something. ”He says.

   “What is it?” 

   “Well I'm a demon and need human blood. Don’t worry I’m not asking for yours but I need help to go get some tonight.” He says

   “How would I be any help?” I question him.

   “Well I only kill bad people. I found this guy who’s a pedophile and I heard that he has a little girl there with him.” He says.

   “So you want me to go with you so that while you're killing the guy I can get the little girl?” 

   “Well you don’t have to. It’s just that kids are scared of me you know cause I’m a demon.” He says

   “Ok, I'll help you. When are we leaving?” I ask

   “Thank you so much y/n. We’ll leave as soon as you're ready.” He says and  hugs me.

   “Ok I’ll be down in a few.”

   After a few minutes I walk down the stairs to see Anti twirling his knife.

   ”Are we gonna teleport there?” 

    “Yea.” He says and holds his hand out. I grab his hand and close my eyes. When I grab his hand I feel the coldness again. When I opened my eyes we’re standing in front of an abandoned school.

   “Ready?” Anti asks, I nod my head.

   “Stay behind me and be quiet.”He whispers to me

   We start to sneak through the school and I start to hear sobbing ”Wait.” I say to Anti.

   “What?” He asks

   “Do you hear that?” I ask

   He listens and starts to go toward the crying. We see a little girl in a cage and a man looking at her. Anti throws something across to the other side of the room making a noise. The man starts to walk over to where the noise is.

   ”I’ll go and deal with him. Use these and get her out.” He snaps and bolt cutters appear. He hands them to me and disappears into a cloud of smoke.

   When the man is on the other side of the room I sneak out and walk over to the cage. I try to be sneaky, but fail by kicking a can that I didn’t see. 

   ”Hey there girl. Where did you come from?” The man says as he turns around while starting to quickly walk to where I’m at.

   Anti grabs him from behind and pulls him into the shadows. I walk over to the cage and cut the lock off. The little girl scooted into the corner.

   ”It’s ok I'm here to get you out of here.” I tell her while cutting the restraints.

   She gets up and hugs me ”What's gonna happen to the bad man?” She asks.

   “My friend is over there making sure he doesnt hurt anyone again.”

   Anti walks out from the shadows and the little girl hides behind me.