Chapter 20-Date Night

Yet again another boring day but this time Mark and Felix are here.

   ”So what should we do today?” Sneep says.

   “Well I don’t know about you guys, but y/n go put on some nice clothes we’re going out.” Jack says.

   “Ooooooooh someone is going on a date.” Jackie says.

   “Shut up Jackie.” Jack says.

   “You don’t think my clothes are nice.” I say sarcastically While looking down at my oversized t-shirt that is Jack’s along with my sweats.

   “You look beautiful, but I don’t think it's appropriate for what I have planned out for the day.” Jack tells me.

   “Ok but today better be worth changing out of my comfy clothes and leaving the couch”

   “It will be trust me but if you don’t want to miss out reservation you better hurry and change.” He says.

   I hurry up the stairs grabbing a f/c dress and go to the bathroom to get ready. When I walk out I see Jack looking at himself in the mirror and adjusting his suit.

   ”Hello handsome.” I say grabbing his attention.

   “Hello to you beautiful. Are you ready for the best day ever?” His grin spreads across his tinted cheeks.

   “If it’s with you then yes I am.” I say smiling at him.

   “Well let’s be on our way.” He says and holds out his arm for me. I interlock out arms and we head down the stairs to the door.

   “Wait.” Mark says while him and Felix walk over to us.

   “What?” Jack says as we turn around to face the two.

   “Make sure to have her back before midnight. And no getting handsy. Do you understand me?” He says to Jack.

   “Yes sir.” Jack says putting a hand up to his forehead.

   “They grow up so quickly.” Felix says wiping a tear away.

   “Have fun you two.” They say as we walk out the door and towards the car. Jack opens the door for me and I thank him.

   “So are you going to tell me where we’re going?” I ask.

   “No but I will tell you that we are going to multiple places today.”

   About ten minutes later we pull up to Olive Garden. We go inside and order. We stay for an hour talking and eating. Jack pays and we head back to the car.

   ”So where else are we going?” I ask.

   “You’ll see.” He says and within a few minutes we pull into the park. Jack opens the trunk and grabs a wooden basket.

   ”Come on this is gonna be fun.” He says and grabs my hand and leads me to a spot under a tree.

   ”I picked this spot so we could watch the sunset.”

   He takes a blanket out of the basket and lays it down on the floor. He takes out two sandwiches and some drinks.

   ”Did you make the sandwiches?”

   “Yea it’s nothing fancy. It’s nothing fancy, it's just a few peanut butter and jellies.” He says sitting down.

   “It doesn’t matter what it is, I'm just happy to be here with you.” I say and sit next to him on the blanket. We eat the sandwiches and talk some more.

   “Look, the sun is going down.” He says and points off in the distance.

   I lay my head in his lap and watch the sun.He starts to play with my hair while watching the sun.

   ”Thanks for today Jack it was worth getting off the couch.” I say and smile up at him.

   “Anything for you y/n” He leans down and kisses my cheek.

   “We stay at the park for a few hours.”Well we better get home before we’re late.” Jack says and stands up holding out a hand to help me up.

   I grab his hand and get up ”Yea we don’t want to get in trouble from Mark.” I say in a sarcastic voice.

   We start to pack up the picnic and throw away our trash. We go back to the car and head home. We get out of the car and walk to the door. Jack pulls out his key and unlocks the door.

   All the lights were off so we were quiet as we walked in. A lamp turned on and we saw everyone sitting in the living room.

  ”You're late.” Mark says.

   I pull out my phone and look at the time it's 12:01.

   ”Come on really we came in a minute late.” I say to him.

   “I don’t care.You're still late. Both of you go up to your rooms and you can’t see each other for the rest of the night.” He says.

   We walk over to the stairs and I turn around to look at Mark.

   ”Good night. Come on Jack lets go.” I say.

   “I said not to see each other for the rest of the night.”

   “Well that can’t happen when we share a room and you told us to go to our rooms.”

   “Whatever good night.” Mark says defeated. We go upstairs, change into pajamas and go to bed.