Chapter 3-Meeting Seán

(Once you got home)

    We get out of the car and walk to the door and see the eviction notice on the door. I take it down and crumble it up. I unlock the door, we get in and I pull out a suitcase I keep under my bed. I start throwing random clothes, my laptop, chargers, makeup (if you use it), and anything else I need in the suitcase.

   I finish packing and was about to grab my bag, but Chase grabs it muttering ‘I got it’. I try to pull it away, but he doesn’t let go and I decide to let him take it. 

   As he puts it in the back I hand him the keys and he starts to drive.

-ten minutes later-

    He starts driving into the woods and a minute later I see a mansion. Chase has talked about his house before he lived with his 6 brothers. He told me how they were all alter egos of one of them, his name is Seán. I’ve never actually met any of them, but now I'm living with them. I’ve seen pictures of them and heard all about them. Seán is the one I like the most. Well I like all of them, but he’s the one I have a small crush on.

   He parks the car, then grabs my suitcase and starts walking to the door. He grabs a key and unlocks the mansion’s front door.

   ”Seán!” He yells and walks inside.

   I hear him running down the steps very loudly and notice him looking at his phone. He gets to the door and looks up just staring at me.

   -Seán’s pov-

   I was laying on my bed when I heard the front door open and Chase screaming my name.

   I lift myself up and run down the stairs still looking at my phone, I get to the bottom of the stairs heading towards the door. When I finally look up, I see the most beautiful girl. She has h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color), I start getting lost in her e/c (eye color) eyes until there was a snap in my face making me jump back a little. I look at chase who broke me out of my trance.

-y/n pov-

   I start to stare at him and notice the green hair that looks very good on him and so fluff. I start to get lost in his baby blue eyes, I’ve never seen eyes intensely vibrant. I get taken out of the trance by a snap in my face startling a little jump from me and notice Seán jumped too.

   “Hey did you guys hear what I said?” Chase asks.

   “No, sorry.” Seán and I say in sync.

   “I said Seán go show y/n to her room and I'll start on dinner.”

   “Ok, come on y/n let's go” Seán says as he grabs my suitcase from Chase.

   He starts to walk up stairs with me following behind him. We walk to the end of the hall on the right. He opens the door to a cute little room, it has some light blue walls and a cozy looking king sized bed that has f/c bedding. 

   ”Here's your room.” he goes back to the hallway.

   ”This is my room.” he then points to the right.

   ”And this is Chase's room.” he says pointing to the left.

    “Ok thank you Seán”

   “Please call me Jack, it's what everyone calls me.” I nod my head.

   “DINNER!” We hear Chase yell along with running down the stairs and a few thuds of people falling over.

   “I guess they're hungry.” Seán says with a chuckle as we walk down the stairs.