Chapter 24-Saveing a Hero

I wake up in the morning to my phone ringing. I look at it and see that it’s Jackie.

Y-You          J-Jackie

Y- “Hello?”

J- “Y/n do you want to save people with me again?”

Y- “Of course but where are you?”

J- “I’m outside your window hurry up and get ready and I’ll catch you again”

Y- “Ok be ready in a minute”

J- “Ok”

   I hang up and put on my jumpsuit,cape,and mask. I walk over to the window ”Ok I’m ready!” I yell out the window to Jackie.

   “Ok jump.” He yells back. I stand on the ledge of the window and jump. Jackie catches me and sets me down gently.

   “So who are we saving?” I ask.

   “A family that was taken from their home last night. They are being held captive in a warehouse not far from here.”

   “Well what are we waiting for, let's go.” I say while climbing onto the rooftop.

   He chuckles and climbs up next to me ”Stay close and be careful.” He says.

   “Ok I will.” I say back and we start to jump rooftop to rooftop. 

   When he stopped running I almost ran into him because I didn’t notice.

   “There they are.” He says and points into the window.

   “So what are we gonna do?” I ask.

   “We are gonna sneak in. Then I’ll go over to the family untie them and tell them to come over to you and you can help them get out of here.” He says.

   “Ok lets go.” I tell him.

   We climbed down the side of the building and went over to the door.He opened the door as quietly as he could. ”Stay here and make sure the door stays open. No matter what don’t come inside.” He said and I nod.

   He goes in and walks over to the family. He unties them all one by one and they walk towards me, I tell them how to get out of the alley. While he was untying the last person someone started to walk behind him. 

   ”Jackieboy-Man behind you!” I yell.

   Before he was able to turn around someone hit him over the head knocking him unconscious. The person who he untied ran over to me and thanked me. I was about to run over to Jackie when I remembered he told me to stay out of the building no matter what. The man who hit Jackie started to walk over to me. I closed the door and climbed back up the roof.

   I sat there thinking about what to do when my phone started to vibrate. I look at it and see that Jack was calling me

Y-you            J-Jack

J- “Y/n where are you?”

Y- “Jack I need help.”

J- “Ok calm down what happened?”

Y- “Jackie took me out to help him save a family and when he untied them all someone hit him on the back of the head”

J- “Is he ok?”